-/3\-

(A/N) : heyyyyy, I was writing some of this on the bus, so I had to edit alot, but happy birthday to Rap Monster :))))

Youngjae's POV

"Why must I go with you guys? Like just because you keep me from last period and my friends, doesn't mean I want to be with you." "We didn't say that you wanted to be with us, we just took you against your will so that we can talk about blackmail." Bambam said with an obviously fake smile.

"So, tell me, what are you going to make me do?" I asked unamused, "to be honest to make me do something for you guys you will need more things to blackmail me with." I added. "Well, when we get to the house we will find more stuff out, don't worry" Jaebum said, "The house? What are you too poor to each have your own apartment or somethin' haha " "No asshole! It's my house just these two act like they live there, why do you ask so many questions?"

"Well, I was just wondering 'cus your dumbass was being unreasonably vage" I shot back, "Whatever, we are here." Jaebum mentioned annoyed.

We entered the house that I expected to be total trash but looks kinda nice, there are a few messes here and there but still way better than I expected. Bambam went into the kitchen, yugeom flopped face first onto the couch, and jaebum went upstairs. After a few seconds he came back down but in a more comfortable shirt than our school uniform shirts. Yugeom sat up and pointed to the cushion next to him, telling me to sit so I sat down. Bambam came back with a bag of chips and jaebum was looking at something on his phone, I was getting bored.

"Gonna try and blackmail me or can I leave? " I said ending with a bored sigh, "yah! I got notes on my phone of possible things that you could be, at first I didn't think there was more than two but you telling us that you needed more, gave it away." Jaebum said all while still looking at his phone.

"Okay, well I'm not denying that there is more, mostly because you guys are boring and assholes so I'm trying to help you out, the faster you figure it out the faster I can leave." I say putting my head on my hand,

"whatever, well we have... You have a boyfriend from our school, you have an STD, we could frame you with a sextoy in your backpack... Damn it, I shouldn't have said that out loud, haha" Bambam laughed awkwardly, "used to, no, and that is so stupid, why would I put my toys in my backpack, of all places?" "To hide it from your mom or sex at school, duh. " Yugeom said, "Well, I will give you a hint to one of them... I don't use kink only pleasure." Even if they do guess it there really is no way for them to get proof, if they do that's just creepy and forced. "One of them?! So there is more than one to go?!?" Yugeom yelled, "yes, stop yelling." "Ummm, think... uhhhh! PROSTITUTE!" "Didn't I tell you to stop yelling?"

(A/N): I'm tired, I have no idea how I wanna get to the exact storyline I want, but ima sleep on it and publish again tomorrow <3 ^×^