~1~

(A/N) : I have nothing to really say but I just wanted to let you know if you question why the top picture is mostly yougjae, it's cus he is my bias ^×^! I hope you like the first real chapter, if you did let me know ^_^!!!

Reader's POV-

"Ughhhh, why is he so annoying? No human is that happy!" Jaebum says looking across the cafeteria where youngjae and his friends' table is. "Hey, me and bambam were wondering, why have you been so interested in him? " "And before you yell at us saying it's nothing or it's non of our buisness, we have also been thinking that there is something about him. " Bambam said before jaebum could say anything.

"Well to answer your question I am not interested in him, he just annoys me... Wait, something about him? " "yeah, as you said no one is that happy, so we have been thinking there is something his 'innocent' ass is hiding. " Bambam explains. "Yeah, I think so too but, I don't really care about him, I just want to know that he isn't as happy as  he seems." Jaebum says  unamused.

"I think we can get it out of him right away if we get to him." Bambam says with a smirk. "What do you guys think the 'secret' is? I think he sucks dick" Yugeyom says laughing. "Seriously though he has to be gay, ooh and he is a slut. " bambam adds "nah, guys he has like dead parents or some shit. " Jaebum says smirking at his two friends " let's make a bet, if I'm right u guys pay me 30 each, if you guys are right, I pay you 20 each, deal? "

*Time skip to what happened last chapter*

"And there goes the money I was gonna use to get a new phone case." Jaebum says annoyed. "Okay? Can I go now, I mean I'm not going to get in trouble or anything but I'm really bored and no offence but I would rather sit through a lession, then be here. " "listen here idiot, we know your 'secret' and if you take one more step you'll find yourself exposed. " Jaebum said smirking "I don't know what you are talking about, but please explain what you are trying to acuse me of and your proof. " Youngjae says with a straight face "Well you obviously are gay, I mean look at the way you talk to guys,  you literally invite them to take you there" Yugeyom said slyly "what do you mean, is being a homosexual bad? Sorry, I didn't know that, but the last time I checked I was open about that to my friends and girls that confess on daily a basis, I mean I feel bad but I don't at the same time."

Of course he isn't open about it, only to his closed friends, not the girls, He only say "I'm not looking to date, just want to do good in school first." But they don't need to know that.

"So then your a dick loving slut." Bambam says quickly. "No, I'm just gay that's all. " "Stop lying! let's see... Bambam, use your phone and go to a gay porn site. " Jaebum says with a smirk. Youngjae knew exactly where this was going, but wasn't going to give up.

"Okay, I am at the site... anddd hahahaha, oh my fucking god! Front page and everything! Hahahaha! " Bambam started laughing "Really? OMG let me see, hahahaha!" Yugeyom joined. "So there is your proof" jaebum said with a smirk of victory "you know, front page doesn't stay front page for long. " youngjae says with a straight face, *screenshots* "Well, if you do tell people, what are you going to do when they ask why you were on this gay pornsite?" Youngjae asked in an innocent tone. "Yeah, I don't think that is what they will be asking, try... Why is the innocent Youngjae on this site? Or, has he been lying to us this whole time? "

(A/N) : I'm going to split this into two cus I feel like it's getting long, and I didn't update it yesterday like I was supost to so... Here, also expect and update later today :)