^_10_^

(A/N): yahhh, I promised to update every weekkkkkkkk sorryyyyy
~i hope u like it!!! And 2.5k+??? Bruh I don't understand but I really hope u guys r liking it :))))

Youngjae's POV:

Did he just...no, oh god please no. SOS, error, warning, wee woooo weeeee wooo.

Jaebum....help...wait, why the hell did he help, I'm confused and feel like ima die.

"Why did you lie to me jaebum, we just met and this is how you give your first impression? Wow, and to your hyung too, that is low." He says as fake as a Barbie doll.

"Jaejae, I don't think I approve of this 'friendship' here." "How about you go away, he obviously doesn't want to talk to you, so just leave him alone." Jaebum said stepping in front of me.

I honestly didn't know how this was going to turn out. I was hella scared, but a fight shouldn't happen because we are in a public place but you never know. Gun woo looked a little shocked but just scoffed and walked away with his hands in his pants.

Jaebum's POV:

Youngjae was holding onto the back of my shirt ever since I stepped in front of him and I wanna fanboy so bad from how cute he is I swear to god. I had to turn around and take his hands off of me because he didn't seem to know he was doing it.

When I turned around he looked unreadable. His face was totally blank until his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and it must have been a text because his eyes moved back and forth across the screen carefully.

"J-j-jaeb-bum" he says looking at the screen and holding his phone very tightly in his hands. "Yeah?" "U-um, please don't ask any questions about him." He said very warily, "o-" "would you believe me if I said I would rather go on that date with you right now, then had to of taken him with me to meet my friends?"

I was in total shock, i-i didn't know what to say, was that an I'm ok with going on a date with you or I hate him so much that I rather you than him.

"Well, from the way you look and act around him, I believe it. But I could still argue that I don't because it's hard to believe you hate something more than me, haha." I say with a genuine laugh.

He started staring at me and I felt so insecure.

Back at the markjinson residence

Jackson's POV:

Youngjae hasn't answered me, maybe he is showering?

"Guys, Youngjae hasn't answered my texts, what should I do?" I asked. "Why don't you try and call him? If he doesn't answer after that I will try." Jinyoung answered me.

"Markkkkkk-hyungieee" "what now jinyoung?" "Do you think you can go get my drink from upstairs please, I don't feel like getting it." Mark looked at jinyoung with a strait face and said "no, I don't think I can do that, why don't you do it yourself?" "Because you love meeeee?"

*sigh* right In front of my salad...how dare they.

"*sigh* finnnnne." He finally said and left me and jinyoung alone, but right when he left jinyoung jumped up and sat next to me. "Do you think Mark knows something about youngjae that we don't?"

(A/N): sorry for making u wait so longggggg I just have been really stressed with school but comment what u think and stuff
I hope u like it so farrrr >-<
<333333
Sorry, ik it's short but ima try and update again real soon
---- do u guys want a Christmas special???