^(6)^

(A/N): Heyyyyyy its Friday that I am starting to write this part but I mostly wrote it today and im kinda happy, i have mostly Bs and As only one D that should go up soooooonnn,  the  7 for 7 comebackkkkkkk thoooooo, welp ^.^ hope you enjoyyy ^*^ <3

Youngjae's POV

We walked onto the roof and started talking but then the door opened. And guess who feel from behind the door, you guessed it! My dear friends. 

"What are you doing hyungs?" I ask trying not to show how worried i was that they followed me. "Well...we were worried about you so we followed you to see what you were doing?" Jackson said unsure if I would believe him. "You guys don't trust me?" I say pouting and pretending I was going to cry. Then Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson all looked really guilty, almost as guilty as when they were really drunk at  Taehyung's party and had a threesome. 

"Sorry it is my fault, it was motherly instinct to be worried when I saw you leave with them. Because honestly they are not the nicest people, you know." Jinyoung said sadly. "Its okay, hyungs but please trust me I was just trying to help them with homework."

The three of them nodded. The bell rang signaling first period, "I will catch you guys later, I am going to show them quickly then go to class, see you next period Jackson hyung!" they apologized again to me then left. Once I was sure they left after I looked outside the doors, I looked back at the other three.

"That took so long, we could of made them leave faster you know." Bambam commented, " But you couldn't of, they would just got even more pissed if you said anything because they would of saw it as I choose you as friends over them, and trust me I would choose them ANY day. So no thank you." Jaebum scoffs at me and stretches his arms. " Whatever, we got about 45 minutes so, tell us slut, what do you approve of as proof, because I got nothing and it would be nice if you could help out." Jaebum said smiling, I creeped me out a little, but I chose to ignore it. "why would I tell you, its not like I want you to black mail me, the more I think about it I don't want you to get proof because it puts more pressure on me to HAVE to complete the task you give me!" I said kind of annoyed and angered.

"Well, seems you finally developed a brain,Congratulations, took you long enough." Bambam said again. Then Yugyeom whispers something into his ear and Bambam hits him in the arm. I scrunched my eyebrows from confusion, but shook my head and sighed because I didn't really care enough to want to know. "Fine, then lets get to the good part, the actual blackmail." Jaebum said with the biggest smirk I have seen in my life honestly. "Okay, well...what do you want from me?"

"You see, there are a few things I would like you to do, but I thought it makes it more fun if we had  vote on which one you do, how does that sound?" "Do I get to vote on which one I do?" "Yeah." I just nod in response. "okay so before you vote listen to all of the choices." we nodded together. "okay...there is- act your normal self at school without being fake, go onto multiple dates with me, dress up as a girl and post a picture of it on Instagram, or tell your friends you are dating me."

(A/N): heyyyyy so im really tired and i wanna go 2 bed but i feel like i should try and update tomorrow or something, let me know what you think they are going to vote on ^!^