1k reads special <3

(A/N): thank you all for 1k+ reads, it means a lot I honestly didn't think it would get to this much, and since it did I thought... "This story is going to be long" and "they must want smut"...so I thought up some random thing, THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THE STORY, that u many like
-important- it has nothing to do with the story at the moment ~~
WARNING ---smutttt (smexy stuff) if you don't like it wait a few hours for the real update :)

Youngjae's POV

I was at home like usual waiting for bummie to get home because I missed him. Not only did I miss him but I got a special present for him, huhu. As a neko I don't need to buy a cat outfit, but I have been saving some money to buy a different thing...
(A/N): If u don't know what a neko is Google it~

I wanted to do this before but I wasn't sure if he would like it. But I worked up the guts and went for it. But the bad thing is I am very anxious.

I hear his car pull in so I run down stairs and go into the kitchen but, change my mind and run back up stairs and close the door to the room.

I hear the front door open and close, "Jaeee! I'm home from work and I bought some snacks so we can watch a movie later! " I didn't say anything because I am embarrassed already and he hasn't even seen me. "Jaejae?" "I-im in-n t-t-the room.."

I hear foot steps up the stairs and my heart starts beating really fast and I try to calm down but the door opens "ja-" he opens the door and stops what he was saying and stares at me. I was wearing a light pink maid costume with white net stockings, my collar, and my favorite pastel pink boxers. I blush from head to tail, "you look really, really cute" he takes my hands off my face and raises my face with his finger.

He looks me right in the eyes and kisses me. He lightly pushes me down and I rap my arms around his neck without breaking the kiss. He graps my inner thigh and I let out a small moan, I rap my tail around that arm and he chuckles and starts kissing down my neck.

He leaves small marks on my neck and a bigger one next to my collar/choker, and I give a breathy moan in response. He rubs his hand up and down my thigh and chuckles again. "You should have done this sooner, because this is really hot, and I will tell you now you are not going to be walking for a while." He says smiling with lust in his eyes. "Sounds good to me, haha"

He takes my hands and pins them above my head and attacks my neck and collar bone. I moan loudly and rap my tail around his thigh, and he grunts. Then he starts grinding. I rap my legs around his waist for the best angle and moan continuously. He gets close to my ear and wispers "your a very bad kitty, making daddy hard so fast...it's not nice to your ass" my ears flick as I shiver from his words.

He lets go of my hands and flips me over face down on the bed and grabs the end of my tail and rubs it, and I purr loudly. He lets go of my tail and puts three fingers intront of my face "suck"

I put all three of the fingers in my mouth and lubricate them with my saliva, being careful not to cut him with my fang-like teeth as he unbuttons his pants. Once they are good I let go and he pulls down my underwear and sticks his index finger in, I let out a squeak-like sound and he chuckles in response. He moves His finger around a little and unexpectedly thrusted his middle finger in. I let out a scream and a few pants.

He starts sissoring me and I moan some more. Then he puts the third one in and thrusts all three in and out. After a mixture of panting, moaning and purrs he looks for my sweet spot.

He found it and I screach. He pulls all his fingers out causing me to whine a little as he spits in his hand and rubs it on himself. He positions himself with one hand on his Dick and the other on my hip and thrust in half way so he isn't hurting me but isn't going easy.

Me being a moaning mess already somehow, I couldn't tell him to go all the way so I use my tail and rub his arm. He chuckles for the last time and slams into me. I scream, grabbing onto the sheets so hard my nuckles turn white. He thrust in and out, fast and hard. "h-H-haRdeR D-dAddY" I yell, and he does.

~10 minutes later~

"D-daDdY i-I am so c-cloSe." "I know kitten...me too" he pulls out almost all the way and thrusts all the way in, hard. And I cam with a loud moan. A few thrusts later he cums inside of me and pulls out.

A few seconds of just panting laying on the bed then he brakes the almost slience

"round two is in the shower"

(A/N): boi do I need a kitty youngjae. I have a cat and I swear the next cat I get that is mine ima name it youngjae.
~~~I tried looking for a story that involved a neko 2jae but couldn't find it sooo, your welcome :))
~~I hope you liked it, look for the real update a little later or at most tomorrow
~thanks for readingggg <333
(I was thinking about making this a story let me know if u are interested cus I feel like people wouldn't read it haha)