~*2*~

(A/N) : I really don't wanna go to schoooooool!! tomorrow is my grandmother's birthday so I might not update but idk :))

"Well, what if they don't believe you and just think you photoshopped it... " "You know we can just keep going back and fourth, but listen they are stupid, gossip loving, assholes, so if or when they see or hear this... Kiss your happy life goodbye. " Jaebum says angrily, "how do you know my life is happy?" *Riiiiinnnnngggggg* "I'm walking with my friends home so, b-" "yeah, no, we still aren't done, lie to them like always and come with us, because honestly if we wanted to we could expose you now if you don't listen! " jaebum says sounding angry but adding a smile.

         Lit chatttttt fammmm *dab*

-101sunshine123 entered the chat-

101sunshine123: hey guys I have to go to the store for my parents, I will catch you guys tomorrow!

-HandsomRice69, Jmama124, and merica_markkk joined the chat-

Jmama124: WHY WERENT YOU IN CLASS!?!?

HandsomRice69: but you prommmmissseeeddddd :(

merica_markkk: awe, kk see you tomorrow

merica_markkk: WAIT!! YOU WERENT IN CLASSSSSSS??

HandsomRice69: how come you weren't in class? Did you go to the nurse? R u OK!

101sunshine123: calm down hyungs, my parents dismissed me because it's is my aunt's birthday, I'm going to get supplies now, I'm fine don't need to yell. :)

101sunshine123: bye-bye hyungs!

Jmama124: okay, have fun and tell her I said happy birthday!

HandsomRice69: kk, tell her happy b-day! See you tommorrow :)!!

merica_markkk: tell her happy birthday, byyyyyye!!

-101sunshine123 left the chat-

(A/N) : SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERRRRRR! but I'm tired and I need to sleep I will update tomorrow hopefully :)))