Nightmare

*Zane dreaming*

I started walking over to Kawaii~Chan's house.  The air was brisk and smelt like damp leaves.  Ahhh, Fall was my favorite season, it wasn't hot or unbearably cold, pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie flavored poptarts are in season, and most of all horror movies were perfect for this time.  I knocked on her white door and almost immediately was welcomed by her warm smile.
"Hi Zane! Kawaii~Chan is really excited about our date!" She grabbed her purse and walked over to my car. 
For some reason I felt a chill racing down my spine, I actually shivered.  Maybe I was just scared that I'd screw something up, yeah that's it.  I do tend to screw up everything, make people hate me but I didn't want that to happen between me and Kawaii~Chan. 
"You look p-pretty," I smile shyly.
I hate myself for saying that.  I can't even talk to her without stammering.
She smiles at me.  I've never seen her so happy, never.  How could I make someone feel this way?
I start the engine and drive off to the new fondue place down town.
On the way to the restaurant Kawaii~Chan and I chatted like we had been friends for years.  She made me relax and forget about my worries.
We finally made it to the fondue place and it was great.  The service was quick but the food tasted like it took them hours to prepare it.  Kawaii~Chan and I laughed for what seemed like ages.  I caught a quick glimpse of a man staring at me and Kawaii~Chan.  Creepy.
"Kawaii~Chan had a lot of fun tonight, we should do it again sometime," She said in front of the restaurant and looked into my eye.
"Yeah me too," I stare into her beautiful, honey eyes. 
We both lean in closer and kiss.  My first kiss! I can't believe it!
I grab her hand, blushing and we walk through the parking lot. 
"Oh no. Kawaii~Chan doesn't have her purse! She must have left it in the restaurant!" We were right outside my car and it was chilly.
"Why don't you get in the car and I'll get your purse for you," I smile at her.
I look both ways before crossing but out of nowhere a car comes racing towards me.  I can't move, I'm frozen in fear.  Just then I get pushed out of the way and hit my head on the pavement.  I hear a large thud, then the car quickly drove away.  I got up and look at what the car hit, it was Kawaii~Chan.  I rushed to her side and checked her pulse.  She was gone and the tears worked their way down my face.
*Zane wake up*

I shot up in bed breathing heavily. 
It was just a nightmare.  Thank Irene!
After I controlled my Breathing, Garroth walked into my room, "Are you OK Zane? You look like you've been... crying and blushing?" Garroth raised an eyebrow.
I shake my head, "No I'm just really warm." I wonder if he bought it.
"OK? Well the gang is meeting up at Aphmau and Aaron's to discuss the Halloween party next month.  You should get ready," Garroth walked out of my room.
Why was I dreaming about going on a date and kissing Kawaii~Chan? And why was I so upset when she died?
I quickly get dressed, have breakfast and head to Aphmau's house.