Bribery Always Works Kids!!!

...punched her in the face.
Garroth and Aaron raced to hold me back while Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan helped Lucinda up.
"ZANE!" Garroth yelled.
"Kawaii~Chan, what do you see in him?!"
Kawaii~Chan looked at me shocked and speechless.
"ZANE WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Aaron held my arm tighter so I couldn't break free.
I was breathing heavily. Did I just punch a witch? Nice Zane, now she has more the reason to want to kill me.
"OW ZANE!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Lucinda glared at me.
I glared back, giving her the ultimate death look. She deserved it.
She gave me the you tell and you'll be sorry look. I gulped, broke free and ran to my bedroom.
She used me. She wanted to find a way where I die, not Kawaii~Chan. I'm an idiot! How did I not see it sooner!
Knock! Knock!

The door opened.
"Zane~Kun, do you want to talk?" Kawaii~Chan sat down next to me.
Its been killing me, not being able to tell Kawaii~Chan everything so I told her. I told her about the recurring dreams, Lucinda and how she was the one that killed me.
"Kawaii~Chan, we need to tell the police but I'm not sure if they'll believe it, or even if you'll believe it," my eyes watered. I didn't know what to do, I didn't have any footage or evidence or anything. But maybe the fondue place did!
I grabbed my jacket and without telling Kawaii~Chan where I was going, I raced out and drove to the place where the incident happened.

"Um excuse me, but last month I was hit by a truck and was sent to the hospital for a while. I know who was in that truck but I have no physical evidence of the culprits. Please, can I look at the security footage and show it to the police?" I asked one of the employees.
They shook they're head, "unless you have a warrant, then no," the underpaid employee said.
I took out a wad of cash that equaled a total of 1,000 dollars.
"Right this way new best friend! Last month's footage is in the MLH file. You can take a screenshot of it then email it to yourself! But this stays between you and me right?"
"Yup" I hopped on the computer and found the time I was looking for.
I took a screenshot and sent it to my laptop. It was to blurry to see now, I have to zoom in and enhance it on my laptop when I get home.