Locked Away

(This might tie in to my other fanfic ;P )

I rushed home as fast as I could because I wasn't safe out alone.
"Zane there you are!" Kawaii~Chan rushed over to me, "Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan was worried when you ran off like that."
"Uh sorry," I went to my room and typed my password into it; PinkyCake16
"What is Zane~Kun doing?" Kawaii~Chan looked at me blankly.
"I have proof of who did it. Those monsters are going to prison," I opened up my email to the picture.
I zoomed in on it and just as I suspected, it was them.
"I-Is that Lucinda~Chan, Ivan, Damian and Reese~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan backed away from the image as if it were an angry dog.
"Kawaii~Chan, we need to call the police! I'm not safe with them still alive! They're going to try and kill me!" I felt a tear roll down my face. I must've looked pathetic.
Kawaii~Chan gave me a big hug, "It'll be OK Zane~Senpai,"
Her soothing voice calmed me dow- DID SHE JUST SAY ZANE~SENPAI?!?!!!
0//////////////0

Kawaii~Chan POV

WAIT DID I JUST SAY ZANE~SENPAI?!!?!!!

Zane POV

They're going to get what they deserve. Kawaii~Chan was talking to the 9-1-1 operator while I spied on Lucinda from afar. I admit, I was dumb to go spy on someone who had experience with black magic. Welcome to my life.
Not to long after Kawaii~Chan called the police cars were lined up and down the street. I showed them the footage, then the picture zoomed in. I hoped it was enough evidence. I even showed our text history, I needed them to be locked away.
"Ms, what were you doing October 31st at night?" A police officer interrogated Lucinda.
"I was outside taking a walk with my friends when I saw Zane get hit by a truck," she looked at the officer and played dumb, "Why do you ask?"
"Is this you in the picture Ms?" The police officer showed her the picture.
"That isn't me! I swear!" Lucinda cried
"Ms, please hold still," the police officer put the handcuffs on her and escorted her to the police car.
"This is all your fault Zane! If you didn't bring your stupid face here and had a crush on Kawaii~Chan, I wouldn't be on my way to prison!" Lucinda growled at me and I stepped back, no way was I about to get eaten alive by her. I noticed the guys that helped Lucinda were already in a police car. They wouldn't be back for a long time.
I saw Kawaii~Chan on the other side of the street and crossed over cautiously.
"Hey Kawaii~Chan," I smiled at her. and her adorable face. How did I manage to get her to like me?
"Kawaii~Chan is happy that Zane will be OK," she said only Zane, I bet she didn't know whether to say Senpai or Kun.
I wanted to make that decision easier for her. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.
We both blushed, was that a right move?! What if she lost interest in me?! But then Kawaii~Chan giggled and hugged me before she got a text from Aph:

Aph:

Aph:

KC:  APHMAU!!!!!!!!KC:  (Zane using KC phone)  APH!!!!!!Aph:  OTP EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKC:  (Zane using KC phone) Aphmau, we're going to murder you 😈Aph: EEP!

KC: APHMAU!!!!!!!!
KC: (Zane using KC phone) APH!!!!!!
Aph: OTP EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KC: (Zane using KC phone) Aphmau, we're going to murder you 😈
Aph: EEP!

_______________________________________

A/N

Hey guys, so that was Living A Nightmare and I hope you liked it. I may have gotten a little bit inspired by the movie (hasn't come out yet time of typing this) Happy Death Day...

Anyways if you haven't already, go check out my other books and I'll see ya Shadow fans later,
Byeeeeeeeee