Who could it be

By the time I returned home it was dark out, the perfect time to sleep. I didn't end up telling her about the truck, she wouldn't believe that her boyfriend will do something like that to Kawaii~Chan. I pulled up the covers and slipped into bed, unknowing of what the dream would be like now.

*dream*

I picked up Kawaii~Chan from her house for the date and noticed something I haven't seen previously. It was Damian, and he was just watching us from across the street. His eyebrows were slanted down in an angry position and wouldn't stop glaring at me.
"Uhh Kawaii~Chan?" I pointed to Damian across the street.
"Oh that's just Damian~kun. I told him about our date last week and he's been there every morning till evening. Kawaii~Chan thinks he still might like her," Kawaii~Chan looked away as if embarrassed by him.
After the fondue, we went back to the car, and this time Kawaii~Chan remembered her purse. I couldn't help but smile, not only because of the kiss, but because Kawaii~Chan was safe! But still, something didn't seem right.
On the way to her house my car broke down, and we were still about a mile from our neighborhood.
Crap!
"Kawaii~Chan doesn't mind if we have to walk back, it's not to far," she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out.
"OK, we'll walk back but only if we stay on the sidewalk the entire time," I must've sounded weird for saying that, but Kawaii~Chan giggled.
We walked on the sidewalk talking and laughing when I hear something speeding up behind us. It was the truck, and it was driving on the sidewalk! Why couldn't I move, or speak? I wanted to shout for Kawaii~Chan to run but it was as if my voice was turned off like a power switch. I was pushed to the ground and hit my head hard on the sidewalk. I cried, I had experienced this dream with different endings, yet all of them lead to Kawaii~Chan's death by the same truck.
Just as I saw the truck go by, I saw a figure with pink hair inside it.
Who could that be?