His Heart Won't Heal In A Flash

Narrator POV

Kawaii~Chan cried, Zane saved her life but for the cost of his.
She called Aphmau:

Aph: Hello?
KC: Aphmau~Senpai!!!
Aph: Woah Kawaii~Chan are you OK?! Are you crying?
KC: It's Zane!!! He got hit by a truck!!!!
Aph: DID YOU CALL 9-1-1?!
KC: Yeah. I put them on hold so I could call you. We're in the parking lot of the new Fondue place!
Aph: We'll be over right away!

Kawaii~Chan hung up and cried so more before the sirens were in front of her and Zane.
"Kawaii~Chan are you OK?!" Lucinda came up running and hugged her, "I heard that you were almost hit by that truck but Zane pushed you out of the way!"
Ivan, Damian and Reese all walked up to Kawaii~Chan giving her a hug.
At the hospital Aphmau, Aaron and Garroth all raced over to Kawaii~Chan.
"Where is he?!" Garroth looked panicked.
Kawaii~Chan pointed to a room where they could here the electric shocks trying to restart Zane's heart.
The three all gave Kawaii~Chan a big hug. Tears streamed down Garroth, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan's faces. Aaron had watery eyes but tried to be strong for the group.
"Aphmau! You're here!" Lucinda walked up to them smiling.

Doctor POV

"Clear!" My assistant yelled. Nothing.
We tried this for a good 10 times.
Just before my assistant did it again I saw his heart beat on the thing. How did I get a job here if I don't even know what any of this stuff is called? Oh right, Dad is the president of the hospital.

His heart was going extremely slow but at least he was alive.

Zane POV

The pain kept increasing. The scene replayed in my mind over and over again. I noticed things that I didn't before, like the scrape marks on Kawaii~Chan's forehead and hands and the faces of the people in the truck.
WAIT WHAT!?
The next time the scene replayed I paid more attention to the people in the truck.
That's who did it, but why?
WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO ME!?

Kawaii~Chan POV

The doctor walked up to me, "OK so we have some good news and some bad news."
"Can I get the bad news first?" I want to get the bad news over with.
"Actually, if I give you the bad news first then there won't be any need for me to tell you the good news," The doctor looked at me. I can tell she's not good at her job.
"Good news; Your boyfriend is alive!"
"Um he's actually not my boyfr-" the doctor cut me off.
"Bad news; he's barely alive," she looked down at her clipboard and circled something.
"Barely alive? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" I couldn't help but shouting, they weren't making any sense.
"His heart is moving really slow but our best doctors are taking care of him," she said in a soothing voice.
"SO IS HE JUST LIKE BARRY ALLEN FROM THE FLASH WHERE HIS HEART IS MOVING AT AN ABNORMAL PACE?! DOES HE NOW HAVE THE POWER TO MOVE REALLY SLOW TO STOP THE EVIL METAHUMANS?!" Can someone please talk to me straight forward? And I can't believe I just compared Barry Allen's situation to Zane's.

_______________________________________

A/N not sure if you know this but I may or may not like the show The Flash. :P