The Nightmare's Dark

Before the story begins, I'd just like to say thank you to all of my readers out there

Before the story begins, I'd just like to say thank you to all of my readers out there. You encourage me to continue. Without you this would all be for nothing. Thank you all! 

Story Description: 

Annalise Lancaster seeks revenge against the demons that killed her older brother. After his death she joined The Academy, an elite demon hunting group, that trains anyone who is willing, to defeat the monsters that hunt in the dark night.

Emery Carson, once a normal teenage boy, struggles to reclaim his humanity from the demon that lingers under his skin. Fueled by the anger and despair that seep into his very bones, he fights back to gain control of his life.

The two must work together if there is any hope of defeating the demons that threaten everything they know. Will they be able to vanquish the darkness or will it swallow the world?   

Warning: This story does contain gore, death, and violence. 

Acknowledgments: I want to give a special shout out to @sscott8 for all the critiquing. Thank you so much! I'd also like to thank my sister Lara for all of the encouragement and for the editing she's done. :) 

This story is in its first draft state. It will be updated after it's completion. 

Copyright © 2017 by S.L.Shiner