f o u r .

dakota's pov
three months
later

"can we go in the library today?" i asked finn as we walked to lunch. he would always wait outside for me as we had different classes and then we'd get lunch together.

"library?" he asked confused. "yes i haven't been in there for months i miss seeing mrs- luna." i said smiling at the memory.

"okay fine-" "thank you thank you thank you." i said intertwining our hands and running to the library. i let go of his hand and pushed open the all to familiar doors.

"hi luna sorry i haven't been in here." i apologized. "don't worry dear glad to see you again." she said smiling at me and finn.

"come on." i whispered to him walking to the bookshelves. "pfft nerd." i heard him mumble as he watched me take out books and reading the backs of them.

"really?" i said giggling. he went behind me and reached up to examine a book for himself. "get this." he said as he handed me the IT book. "are you kidding?" i scoffed.

"what too big thought you were a reader-" "nice try, already read it twice." i smiled smugly. his mouth dropped open as he examined the book. "why?" he muttered.

i finally chose a book and sat down while finn took the seat next to me with IT in his hands. "you're gonna read it?" i asked trying not to laugh. "is that an insult?" he teased. "yes, yes it is."

"i'm- . . . i'm actually auditioning for the role of richie tozier for the upcoming adaptation soon." he spoke. i looked up at him with bug eyes. "no way that's so cool." i exclaimed

"i auditioned for another role too actually. it's for a show called stranger things." he muttered playing with his fingers. "why didn't you tell me?!" i asked hitting his shoulder.

"i don't wanna jinx it." he mumbled. "i'm sure you'll get it." i beamed. "you've never even seen me act!" he exclaimed. "hmm good point but i'm sure you're good at it . . . even if you stink you still got the looks." i shrugged returning my attention to the book.

"did you- . . . did you just call me cute?" he asked. i looked up at him and took in his facial features. his nose being scrunched up as a big smile was on his face.

"not the exact word i used but yeah." i said. "why thank you princess." he said still smiling. "so when do you find out if you got the roles?" i questioned not taking my attention off my book.

"tonight actually . . . i was thinking maybe you could come over? s-so we can see the email together." he said rushed. "i would love too." i told him closing my book.

he did nothing but smile and take the book from my hands. "hey!" i whisper yelled. he didn't say anything back. i laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me trying to get me as close to him as possible.

tonight i tell him.