Chapter 5

The next day was the first day of school, fourth term. Luhan, Xiumin and Lay were in one class. Suho, Sehun, Kris and Chen were in another. Chanyeol and Tal were in another. And Kai, Baekhyun and D.O were in the last. After the twelve's first and second class, they went to lunch. Lay played basketball with the other students. Chanyeol and Tao walked down a corridor. A student bumped into them.
"Hey, watch it!" said the student.
He looked tougher than the two.
"You bumped into us," Chanyeol said.
"Haha, very funny," the student replied. "You don't want to get on the wrong side of me."
"Do I?" Tao snapped.
The student swung a fist at Tao. Tao ducked, then slowed time down. He hit the student and pushed him away. He then made time normal. The student stumbled, dazed. Chanyeol and Tao ran away as the student came to his senses.
***
It was the next class. Luhan was walking across the corridor to the next class. Lay and Xiumin followed behind. The same student that had fought with Tao came to Luhan.
"Your friend attacked me," said the student. "I'll show you."
He snatched a book from Luhan. Then he threw it at Luhan. He held his arms out ready for the impact. But there was none. Luhan opened his eyes. The book was floating without anyone or anything touching it.
"What?" the student said.
Xiumin and Lay came. The book dropped. Xiumin looked at the student.
"He's seen too much," Lay said, knocking the student out.
Xiumin and Luhan looked at Lay. "Well, we better get going to History class," said Lay, walking to class as though nothing had happened. Luhan picked his book up and he and Xiumin followed Lay.
***
Luhan spent his free time at the library with D.O and Chen. He flicked through a book on elements.
"Do you think it will have anything to do with us in there?" Chen asked.
"Unlikely," replied Luhan. "As far as I know, the humans have no idea."
"I found this book in Chanyeol's bag," D.O said.
He took out a brown book with twelve symbols on it in gold. Luhan dropped the book he was reading and opened the book D.O had found. Each page had a symbol and a power.
"Water," said Chen, reading the first page. "Fire, Earth, Teleportaition, Wind and Light."
Luhan turned another page.
"Frost, Lightning, Telekinesis, Flying, Time Control," read D.O as Luhan turned the pages.
"So I could either get wind or telekinesis," said Luhan.
Chanyeol, Tao and Kai entered the library.
"Has anyone seen Chanyeol's book?" asked Kai.
"Uh-yes?" Chen said.
"What are you doing with my book, Luhan?" asked Chanyeol.
"I was just reading it. D.O gave it to me," said Luhan.
Chanyeol looked at D.O.
"Um-Why did you keep it from us anyway?" said D.O, trying to change the subject.
"I hadn't yet understood the prophecy," Chanyeol said.
"Prophecy?" asked Chen.
"At the back of the book."
Luhan flicked to the last page. Kris, Lay, Suho and Sehun came.
"What's that?" asked Lay.
"It's a book I found on us," said Chanyeol. "Read the prophecy, Luhan."
"Okay," said Luhan. "When the skies and the grounds were one, the legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil which coveted the heart of tree of life, and the heart slowly grew dry. To tend and embrace the heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side. Hence, time is over-turned and space turns askew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies. The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up."
"Cool," said Sehun.
The bell rang for the end of school.
***
The twelve walked back to the ship.
"Wait guys," said Kris. "The ship's gone, isn't it?"
"Yeah," said Lay.
"Well, Me, Xiumin and Luhan have earnt enough money to buy a house," said Suho.
"Alright," said Chen.