Chapter 15

"RF-O5 ready for battle," said a mechanical voice. "Failure to retrieve the orb of light. Warning."
The lights of the ship turned off. A red light shined brightly in the darkness. The robot moved around. This was war
***
The seven had found themselves on something like a spaceship. Baekhyun could not be seen. They were geared up, ready for battle.
"This is war," Suho said. "We can't use our powers yet, they're not strong enough."
"Chen, what're you doing?"asked Chanyeol.
"You should ask yourself why you have blue cottan candy on your head!" Chen called back. "Just by me some time."
Chanyeol looked himself in a mirror.
"I don't have blue cotton candy on my head," Chanyeol said to himself, stroking his blue hair into all kinds of shapes.
A wall of the ship exploded. A big robot with steel claws, crawled into the ship. Kai hid behind a remaining piece of the wall that had thrown itself right in front of him. The others did the same thing. Chanyeol twiddled his lazer gun. He looked over the wreckage, then ducked down. The robot was too strong. Chanyeol tried shooting. The robot looked at the place Chanyeol was. Chanyeol ducked down in time so the robot didn't see anything. The robot continued on with a clunk.
***
A steel arm busted the remains of the wall that Xiumin and D.O were hiding in. D.O jumped back and scrambled to his feet. The robot arm retreated after Xiumin shot continuous lasers.
"It's okay," said Xiumin, giving D.O the thumbs up.
"What's this?" D.O said looking at a cable.
"Hm, I think I have a plan," Xiumin said.
He got one plug and another plug. Xiumin connected the cable as Chen said:
"Oh, yeah, whatever you do-DON'T CONNECT THE CABLE!"
Xiumin faced the consequences. There an explosion, and Xiumin found himself flying in the air and landing head first into the ground near Chen. For some reason, the soil was as soft as a pillow, though Xiumin found his top half of his body stuck deep into the ground. Chen shrugged. He grabbed the two ends of the plugs Xiumin had been holding (that also happened to fly to Chen's feet). Chen walked off with the plugs.
"Um, can someone help me?" Xiumin said in a muffled voice.
D.O had to run out of his hiding spot and pulled Xiumin up. Suho was looking for his glasses. Due to the explosion, his glasses had fallen off. Suho had been poked in the eye, (not mentioning any names, most likely Sehun) and had to wear glasses for the time being. Suho found the glasses. He rubbed them clean and put them on. Suho's sight came into vision. He was standing right in the way of the giant robot. Overwhelmed, Suho fainted. Kai dragged him to safety and shot at the robot. Not much damage was done surprisingly. Chanyeol shot at the robot.
"Little bit of help here?" Sehun asked through his walkie talkie shooting at the robot.
"Fire mode activated," said a mechanical voice.
An orb of fire was formed in the robot arm. It shot at Kai, Suho, Xiumin and D.O, who happened to be in the same spot.
"We're doomed," D.O said.
Chen jumped up and blocked the devistating flames with a shield.
"We're not doomed," Suho said with a sigh of relief.
Chen shrugged as though he had not saved anyone from an agonising and ugly death. The seven grouped up. The robot tried to use another power. The orb of light however, was missing. And so there was a big delay. With one blast of Chen's shield, the robot was finished. Orbs that looked like different coloured Pokéballs fell down. The seven picked them up. Their powers were released. But the powers were still not strong enough. Baekhyun appeared with the orb of light. The seven looked up. Because Baekhyun had the orb of light, a solar eclipse was able to form. Whisps of smoke appeared and went inside each and every one of them. The seven had their powers back. Everything was great. The battle was won. But not the war.
***
Baekhyun felt himself falling, falling, falling. The cold air hit his face. Baekhyun landed in a vast ocean. The icy cold water hit him like concrete. He began to sink. Looking at the creatures below, though there were not many. He felt himself rising. The sea was calm. There was no big waves. The sky was clear. Baekhyun floated, his shining blue eyes looking at the sky above him. He had saved the others. What would happen next? Baekhyun camly drifted away, where ever the ocean would take him.