Chapter 12

D.O slowly opened his eyes. He was in a hospital bed. He got up. Ladies wearing red visors looked at him. D.O akwardly lay back down as though it was the right thing to do. Chen and Lay were on his left and Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun  and Xiumin were on his right. D.O tried to use his powers. He couldn't. Something was restraining him. Kai looked at him.
"Hey, D.O. Where are we?" Kai said.
"I don't know," D.O replied.
"I can't use my powers," said Sehun.
"Something's stopping us from using our powers," said Suho.
The ladies with red visors walked around.
"Who are they?" asked Sehun.
"Whoever they are," said D.O, "they don't like us getting out of here."
"But we need to get out of here eventually!" said Suho.
"I know," Chanyeol said.
"Then we're gonna escape?" Chen asked.
"I guess so," Chanyeol said.
The twelve got up. The ladies looked at them. The twelve walked towards the exit. The ladies blocked the exit. The twelve backed away.
Okay, said Suho through telepathy. We're gonna get out of here.
Agreed, said Chen. Let's do this on the count of three
Three said Kai.
Two said Chanyeol
RUN! Lay yelled through telepathy.
The twelve charged at the exit as the ladies were caught off guard. The ladies in red visors chased the twelve.
"Split up," said Suho. "We'll meet outside."
Chen and D.O ran one way, Kai and Sehun ran another, Suho and Lay ran another, Chanyeol and Xiumin ran another. The ladies with red visors chased after each of them. Chen and D.O were stopped by a lady in front of them. They ran the other way. Ladies were there aswell. The last choice was a hallway that led to a door. The door was blocked by a lady. Chen used his lightning powers. The lady fell to the ground. They ran to the door and pushed open the door. The two were safely outside. Suho and Lay came outside later.
***
Kai and Sehun were sprinting across the room. They turned left, left, right, left, right and one more right. They pushed  two doors open to come outside. Suho, Lay, Chen and D.O were already there.
***
Chanyeol and Xiumin ran across the hallway. The ladys in red visors chased after them. The two ran left, then right, then right and then left. The exit was still blocked. Chanyeol and Xiumin ran left, then right, then right again. Chanyeol and Xiumin were cornered in a room. It was dark. Chanyeol used his fire powers to light up the room. The ladies had left. Chanyeol and Xiumin left the room.
"Chanyeol" said Xiumin. "Look, it's another exit."
They pushed open the doors and were outside. The ladies with visors came outside. The chase was not over.
"Run," said Lay.
They ran across the street. The ladies chased behind. The eight hid in an alleyway. The ladies passed the alleyway. The eight slowly creeped out. The ladies with red visors had given up. The eight came out and walked home.
***
"Why do you think the ladies with red visors were chasing us?" asked D.O.
"I don't know," Chanyeol said.
"Do you think they could be under the orders of the red force?" asked Sehun.
"Maybe," said Suho.
"Hey, let's go out for lunch this time," said Baekhyun.
The twelve walked to the restaurant where they had lunch.
"Who's gonna pay now," said Suho.
"Speaking of paying," said Xiumin. "It's good that the others have got jobs aswell."
"Agreed," Suho said.
"I'll pay today," Kai said.
"What are we gonna do now?" asked Chen. "We don't have our powers."
"Yeah," said Chanyeol.
"We'll look around for something to do," said Sehun.
"Yeah, that will be easy," Kai said sarcastically.
"We have to at least try," said Sehun
"Yeah, might as well do that," said Suho.
The eight had lunch. It was big. The eight then walked home.
"Something we can do is bound to come up at any moment," said D.O.
"I know," said Chanyeol.
"What is it?" said Suho.
"Save Baekhyun," Chanyeol said.
The eight remebered that Baekhyun had been captured by the police.
"We better get going then, as soon as possible," said Suho.