Chapter 11

Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun and D.O walked around.
"What's this?" asked Sehun, wandering off.
"Wait!" Kai said, following.
The others followed behind.
"Hello," said a man to Sehun. "Do you want to play a game of blackjack?"
"Blackjack?" Sehun said.
"Yeah, I bet in 50,000 won," said the man. (Won is the korean currency. 50,000 won equals 50 Australian dollars.)
"Um, I don't really have much money," Sehun said, placing 1,000 won.
"Hm... I was hoping for more, but I guess it will do," said the man.
***
"I got 60,000 won," Sehun said. "By just playing with cards."
"What?" Kai gasped.
"Hey, who's willing for a game of checkers?" A man said. "70,000 won right here."
Chanyeol and D.O wanderd off. Soon, all of them had earned at least 190,000 won in total. Then they had a few more games and ended up with 100,000 won in total.
"This is a great way of earning money," said Baekhyun.
"Except for the fact that you can lose money to," said Chen.
"Ah well," Kai said, "We still found a way of earning money."
They spent the money on all kinds of things. Then they went back to the place for more money.
"Hey, what's going over there?" Chanyeol pointed out.
Suho and Xiumim had met up.
"I don't know, but we better check it out," Suho said reasonably.
Police were chasing after girl roughly the nine's age.
"There they are!" The police said pointing to the place where the nine were. "You're under arrest for gambling illegally."
"Illegally?" Xiumin and Suho said concerned, looking at the others.
"We didn't know!" Sehun said. "Do you think they'd put up a big sign with big words that say 'ILLEGAL GAMBLING HERE!'"
A sign was next to him exactly how he described it with big letters sayin 'ILLEGAL GAMBLING HERE!'
"Oh, great," Sehun said.
"RUN!" Suho yelled.
The police grabbed hold of Baekhyun.
"BAEKHYUN!!" yelled Suho.
Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O attacked the police. The others followed. Baekhyun was carried away.
"Come on, run!" Xiumin yelled.
The eight ran as fast as they could. Chanyeol hopped in a car. The others followed.
"Do you have a driver's licence?" Suho asked.
"Kind of," Chanyeol replied.
"Have you even driven a car before?" Suho asked.
Chanyeol shrugged and started driving.
"Now I have," Chanyeol said.
He drove down the dark street. It was night time. Police cars followed. Chanyeol turned a corner.
"SLOW DOWN!" Sehun yelled. "YOU'RE DRIVING CRAZY!"
Chanyeol chased a police car.
"That car has Baekhyun and the girl in it," said Chanyeol. "We don't have a second to lose."
The eight followed the car into a building. They opened the door. Chen and Kai punched a police each and grabbed their clubs. Chanyeol grabbed a knife out of his pocket. The girl's hands were tied up with rope to the roof. Chanyeol cut the rope. The girl ran. The eight puched and hit the police.
"These police must be under order of the red force," said D.O.
Lay, D.O, Sehun and Chen ran to try and save Baekhyun. D.O was thrown to the ground and was knocked out. Chen swung the club at two police, knocking them out flat. Chen was tackled. He got up and hit back. Lay dodged a police then threw the police. It knocked out two other policemen who had been standing in the way. Lay was knocked out.
***
Chanyeol ran with the girl. Two police dogs chased them. They turned a corner and ran down the street. The others soon followed, D.O and Lay being carried by Chen and Xiumin. The police car chased them down. Chanyeol and the others hopped in the car with the girl.
"Let's go!" Xiumin said.
Chanyeol stamped down on the accelerator. The car's engine revved and took off. Chanyeol turned left, then right, then right, then left, then another left, then right. The police car was catching up. Chanyeol pushed down on the accelerator even harder. He turned right and then left and then one more right. Each turn had a very high risk of making the car tip over. Chanyeol was blocked by police cars in front of him. He turned the car around. But two police cars came and blocked the way.
"Get out of the car now!" A policeman said through a megaphone.
The eight and the girl stepped out of the car. They arrested the nine people. Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen.
The eight weren't done yet. They escaped the charges after a bunch of going to court.
***
Baekhyun was in the cage in a room. A force pierced his brain.
Come with me the red force said. Give in. I can help you.
"NO!" Baekhyun yelled.
You can't withstand me forever, Baekhyun said the red force. You can't.
Baekhyun fell down and rolled on the floor in agony. He hit his head on the metal bars. Baekhyun's teeth were gritted and his fists were clenched. It was painful. Suddenly he relaxed. His eyes flashed red.
You need to be armoured said the force.
Baekhyun was released from the cage and put on some of the police armour. Baekhyun was under the control of the red force.