Chapter 3

After coming back from the city, the twelve had a break. Chanyeol was reading a book. It involved twelve elements. He had stolen it from his home planet.
"What are you doing?" said Tao.
"Nothing," Chanyeol said, stuffing the book in his bag.
Tao didn't see.
"Pretty boring," said Tao.
He left. Chanyeol remebered the ship landing at their first destination. It wasn't Earth. It was a nearby planet close to Planet Exo. Chanyeol remebered setting foot on the planet. He saw a battered book hidden under a pile of wood. He grabbed it. It had a cover with twelve symbols. One looked like a unicorn, one a phoenix, one a dragon, one an icicle, one an hour glass, one a eight pointed star, one a triangle with a circle in it, one a lightning bolt, one a beast with horns, one an eye, one a drop of water and one a tornado. Chanyeol was sure this had something to do with him and the others.
***
D.O had been in an abandoned shed with one of the twelve called Baekhyun. They explored the shed. Meanwhile, Chanyeol picked up a stone with the unicorn symbol carved in it. He flicked to the page. The unicorn symbol represented healing. But why was healing carved on that stone? Couldn't have been a different symbol?
***
Lay and Suho were near the lake. Suho was flying a kite. They looked up. Something was happening to the sun. A solar eclispe. The twelve looked to see it. The Exo moon went in front of the Exo sun.
***
What a sight it was to see. Chanyeol flicked to a page. This is what it said:

When the star lines in a single file with the moon, the twelve elements will form. For this to happen, the element of light must awaken within. The element is contained in the orb of light. Who knows who contains the orb of light.

This part of the page filled him with questions. He was curious to know who contains the orb of light. He had had know idea what the book meant until landing on Earth and seeing his friends get powers exactly like how the book had said.
***
"Come on, Chanyeol!" said Sehun. "Don't just sit there! Is that what you're gonna do all day?"
"No," Chanyeol said.
"Then come for lunch!" Sehun said. "Before it runs out!"
"Yeah, okay," Chanyeol said.
He got up and walked to the others.