03:

03:

Trying to sit as still as possible while Tori is playing around with my bra and Vee is doing my makeup is practically impossible. Usually I would do my own makeup but my hands were shaking way too much for me to be able to do it myself. As for Tori playing around with my bra, she was fixing up my bra strap but I swear she was trying to squeeze my goods to death with how tight she was doing it.

After the disaster that was the last encounter I had with Jakob I needed all the help I could get.

Nella was going through my draws trying to find me something to wear.

"I heard you the first five hundred times!" She groans in irritation. Maybe getting Nella to dress me wasn't the best idea, but then again I didn't have much of a choice.

If there is one thing that Nella can't stand it's people telling her what to do, and the fact that Tori was repeating herself wasn't helping with Nella's fustration.

All this chaos was doing nothing to help the mess of my mind while I tried to wrap my head around what I was doing.

Tonight I was going on my first date but felt more dread towards the situation than excitement. My first date was at the expense of someone else's emotions all so my so called friends could be entertained.

I had come up with a plan though. If I pretended to be horrible to Jakob then he wouldn't want to spend time with me and the girls doing have to live with it.

"Freaking hell Naz, where do you do your shopping? At a nunnery." Nella shouted in frustration as she slammed another draw shut and opened the bottom one for a third time.

I have no doubt that I will have to reorganise everything in my draws again.

"Everything is so long and modest. No wonder you are always borrowing from me." She adds as she runs a hand through her slightly messy hair trying to smoothen it out again.

"Have you met my dad." I remind her of the strict human being that runs my life and refuses to let me do anything even close to normal.  But then again my clothes aren't even that bad. My wardrobe just mainly consists of hoodies and skinny jeans, thats my style and Nella would have to deal with it.

She takes off her black lace crop top and throws it on the bed, It's sleeve's and neck line are see through but everything else is surprisingly modest for Nella, leaving her in just her bra. She reaches into my draw and pulls out a pink stussy hoddie pulling it on.

"Did he tell you where he's taking you?" Tori asks finally leaving my bra alone and going over to the bed where she types away on her phone.

"Nope he just told me nine o'clock on Saturday and I told him I'd meet at his house."

"Okay so this is what I've got." Nella announces drawing all our attention to her.

She holds up her black lace crop top first.

"With these white high-waisted jeans." she holds up a pair of jeans that I couldn't even remember owning "And your black converse." she points to the shoes by the door of my bedroom.

"Perfection." Vee claps her hands together. "Alright ready to see my masterpiece?" She bends down to my level asking me.

Nodding my head in response she turns my chair around so I am facing myself in the mirror.

The fact the she has done my makeup heavy doesn't surprise me. In fact I probably would have done something similar. I won't be looking like I'm trying too hard with my bright purple lipstick and cateye eyeliner because that is my usual look when I'm not at school. With bright lipsticks and good contouring I suppose it brings out my bold personality.