30:

"What?" Nella questions in response her eyes wide in horror as I pull her off of the bed.

"You heard me, get in the closet." I hiss shoving her in the tiny wardrobe right in the small hallway that is so close to door I'm positive Jakob can hear us.

"I don't want to sit in a stuffy closet while you and Jakob have sex. He's a minor isn't it illegal for me to see him naked." She fights back causing me to glare at her before sending a cautious look at the door but no sign of Jakob having heard Nella showed.

"Just shut up!" I instruct closing the door on her.

If I'm being honest I'm enjoying this way more than I should be and if I wasn't so stressed out by the fact that Jakob was right behind the door of my hotel room I would probably take the time to really appreciate the fact that I just shoved Nella Knight in a closet and told her to shut up and I'm still standing.

I take a quick look in the mirror and fix my hair wishing that I had reapplied makeup after I showered, how the hell was I supposed to know Jakob was going to show up to my room right now. I was planning on telling Nella I had cramps when she planned on putting her plan in place but Jakob decided to take matters into his own hands.

"Hey." I grin most likely way to eagerly as I swing the door open to find Jakob in a pair of jeans and a hoodie despite the fact that it's rather warm, is it warm or am I just warm? Shoving Nella into a closet wasn't easy, I think I broke a sweat. Or maybe I'm just flustered.

"Keep your voice down I don't want to get caught." Jakob whispers before attempting to come into the room causing a mix of horror and dread to take over me. Who knows how long Nella will keep her mouth shut for? All I know is that it won't be long that's for sure.

"No, no, no,no." I panic and push him back causing his brows to furrow together while he asses me as if he's worried I've turned into a complete mad person. "I'm just full of energy right now, let's go out." This is a complete and utter lie.

The last thing I want to do is go out in public after I've had a shower and pretty much readied myself for bed and no more human contact for the night but I have to get Jakob out of the room and away from Nella.

Then it hits me.

Jakob knew I was sharing a room with Nella, we ever needed to hide her in the closet. I can't help but grin to myself still enjoying the fact that I shoved Nella in a closet.

"But what if we get caught? We're not supposed to be sneaking out, we have a curfew." Jakob whispers as I close the door very gently behind us so Nella doesn't hear it shut.

Let her think we're making-out or something.

This probably makes me sound like a horrible friend but it's all out of good humour and nothing more, this isn't some stupid and petty way of getting revenge, I'm not Nella after all.

"Easy don't be stupid enough to get caught." I roll my eyes as we look down the hall to make sure that the coast is clear.

***

"Where are we again?" Jakob wonders as we get off of the random bus we had taken from the closest bus stop to the hotel.

"I don't know." I admit as I look around clueless yet fascinated by my surroundings. It's not every day that I get to explore a brand new city without anyone annoying me.