chapter 3

"Hey " Akash said

"Hi Akash what's up " arnav said checking his watch time it was 4 .

"Arnav when are u leaving for home "Akash said relaxing in his cabin as he was really tired .

" another 30 mins, why" arnav said signing some checks.

" can u pick me up , yday Dr katti picked me up as it was emergency and from yday noon till now I'm in hospital only" Akash said .

"Cool cu in another 30mins" arnav said

"Thanks yaar come soon , I'm really tried "saying Akash hanged his phone.

Arnav other hand felt bad for Akash it's unusually since he got married since then he use to work for 10 hours but he dint do night swifts .tho being a doctor his need would be anytime but he was proud of his brother he was on of the best  knw cardiologist in town . Quickly signing some important checks arnav rushed to pick Akash , who's hospital was near his company hardly 10 mins way .

_________________________________________________
The driver was driving the car while arnav sat busy with his phones for emails while sitting beside him Akash dozed of keeping his head on window .

There was complete silence .
Akash phone  woke him up .It was alarm alert.

Dam he cursed and sat straight.

" so wt made u so tried " arnav said typing in his phone .

" don't even ask arnav , the case was sensitive the lady was aged too but today morning she passed away and I got another case in hand could not get time to rest" Akash said watching the busy traffic.

"Hmm " arnav said

" why mohan today" Akash said watching the traffic

" car was on service so "arnav said watching the busy traffic.

" arnav I guess I have seen that girl again in my hospital other day tho I'm not sure but I feel I have see her " Akash said turning towards arnav.
" hmm" arnav said kept quite bcz till now even he is getting her memories every now and then.

"Holy god arnav look this car , she is the same girl" Akash shouted noticing white audi in backseat the girl (Khushi) sat watching traffic

Arnav too saw her before they say anything the traffic got clear and audi roared of to right side .

While they took left side .

" the world is really small ha" Akash said turning towards arnav who was in deep taughts.

_________________________________________________

Night 8 o'clock

Arnav was watching BBC news in his room .so that he can divert his mind

"  according to the sources,  the gupta empire is not stable , we tryed getting connected to Mr veer gul  who Is 15% share holder of gupta firms , Mr veer gul said he is clueless about the company , s takeover ."

" the competitors to gupta are at great luck , they declared the take over of company will be declared after meeting the new face of gupta empire who is just 21 year old girl.
A 21 year old girl who don't even have any knowledge about company business .

Now the big question is " will the young girl can successfully safe the company or the competitor will succeed in taking over the company"