chapter 10

After fresh up khushi came downstairs and found all kids playing , little pari was in nanny arms sucking her feeder. At same time  akash walked in living room

"Hiii happiness" akash said keeping his bag on sofa ,he took pari in his arms to play with her for while .

"Hi sky " khushi said sitting beside adi helping in playing puzzle words

" were is HP OP "he asked scanning around

"I don't know , do u want something "khushi said

" Yeh I need coffee to fresh up my mind "akash said

" shall I make it for you " khushi said all the sudden happiness was visible in her eyes

"U u know to make " akash asked in curious

" yes I know to make coffee, trust me I make best one "khushi said rubbing her hands ready to leave for kitchen

"Oki u wait here , I'll be back in min "saying khushi rushed to kitchen

" mama khushi di is so sweet na" piya said

"Yes bacha"akash said  smiling foundly.

Khushi was back with coffee mug , she handed akash mug and sat down with piya and adi to play game at same time  both were talking on random stuff.

" so that means u were in India only"akash asked

"Yeah,  till my 12std I was here .after some new projects family shifted to London for 2 reasons .One was obviously business and 2nd was bhai's were helping dad and uncle that is my chacha and Me and my other 2 cousins were enrolling in university so family though ke till we graduate it takes 4 years and they singed 3 years partnership so we stayed in London" Khushi explained akash in deep.

" oh its like that , I was confused but why did u stay back in London when family was coming to India"akash said totally forgetting the weak point.

Khushi went all silent , akash took time to realise he asked wrong Khushi.

" then tell me happiness yours hobbies"he said changing the topic.

" after partnership ended, at same time my cousins got graduated as they choosed business management line , mine was completely different field as I told early due to everyone presser and my toping in academic I joined engineering which is 4 years degree ...All planned to stay back one more year but it was me who forced them to get back to India because I knew my family would be more happy in India, I somehow convinced them that I will manage for 1 year .After lot of conversing they agreed to get back to India , all my family was travelling to personal plane which met with tragic accident. And the rest u know "khushi said looking down.

"I'm sorry I dint mean to hurt you "akash said

"That's fine , I'm okie ...sometimes it hard to digest this fact I'm orpan. One minute I had everything in my life and one minute I lost it all "khushi said wiping her tears .

" next time dare u say u are orpan, u have another family with u khushi .We all love u a lot "akash said .

"I am sorry , they say na  when u have everything u won't realise it's worth but when u lose it you will understand it's worth  " khushi said looking down

"I dint get u " akash said

" I was always naughty with my mom, I use to make her run behind me alot,  dadi and dada they both were so sweet , papa was always my side , my brothers , my sisters everyone pampered me .I use to take this all as advantage  and all use to support me  alot"

"it's not that I  dint love my mother , I loved her more ...my peace , happiness , sadness was with her ...every night was bliss she use to pamper me like baby forgetting all my pranks , and then mornings she use to be behind me , khushi do that , khushi do this , khushi behave like a girl, khushi khushi khushi .It was bliss my dearest were so near to me ...now when I'm carving for that same mother love she isn't around  me "