chapter 4

After lot of arguments Khushi agreed to  attend conference with adi , unknowing in this all process adi took Khushi signatures in bond papers . Which she signed without reading as she blindly trust him and he was her goodest friend from long back .

Khushi came out of her washroom dressed in joggers and full sleeves tee walking to closet she was searching .her eyes were puffed bcz of endless night crying .

"U going like this for meeting kiddo"keerti said walking inside Khushi room

"Why what is harm  "she replied wearing jacket

"It's business meeting Bacha"

"So it is , I m attending it , apart from this nothing is my concern"ssying Khushi took her sneakers to wear them .

"I'm ready "Khushi said Giving annoy look to keerti.

" come let's have breakfast" keerti said dragging her to dinning hall 

"I'm not hungry "Khushi said separating her hand from keerti.

"Enough kiddo , yday night also u dint had .u not having food won't solve problems , why don't u understand Khushi this all doing for yours good " keerti shouted. For which Khushi like obident kid walked to dinning hall grabbed bread toast  started having them without any noise .

Adi who saw this

"I'm still scared "adi said

"Nothing will happen adi , I m sure  the company will be in safe hands " keerti said

Noding to her , adi walked to Khushi sitting beside he had his breakfast in silence knowing Khushi was annoyed knowing she has to go for office

*******************************************
*********************************************

Gupta office

The competitors and board of directors all were assembled in big conference room

The competitors and board of directors all were assembled in big conference room .nearly around 25 members were present in the room waiting for miss Khushi Gupta the hire of Gupta empire and face of company .