chapter 11

After playing for 2 hours all gathered in garden area ,lunch arrangements was done With varieties of cuisine.under hanging garden under shade

under hanging garden under shade

All were having lunch in full swing laughing, giggling , screaming and what not

All were having lunch in full swing laughing, giggling , screaming and what not .

Khushi was major change to raizarda family , she was changing and even changed raizarda family ...All happily accepted her and even Khushi embraced all family members to her heart .she accepted them as family.now she is not that mannered and formal girl like she you to be in beginning now she is just like any other person of family.

One major change in raizarda family was there craziness doubled since Khushi came in there life , all kind of craziness , pranks , loud laughs were doubled and to surprise arnav dint stop them .

The same craziness was going on dinning hall. Arnav was only quite having his lunch and wine observing everyone, He was enjoying them .

" now I will show how cho I mean arnav acts" Khushi said jumping from her place .

Before starting she said to arnav " don't take to heart ha, all are doing " saying she turned taking her phone .

Placing the length of small area Khushi acted as if she dialled aman

"Aman in 30 I need that report in my desk"

"What the aman "

" stay away Khushi don't irritate me "

" di please I had my lunch don't worry"

"Hp Hp , were you vanished Hp get my coffee"

"Di you are mother of 2 kids behave like one "Khushi said same in arnav style giving angry look to wall .All were rolling laughing like mad , Arnav had smile on his face , seeing his little girl acting like him .

Khushi also joined everyone laughing , then it went on anjali acted like mami , akash acted like payal and so on . The lunch was joyful all participated in it equally.

After lunch Khushi and kids played games in garden while elders were resting under shade .anjali payal and akash were also playing with Khushi and kids .Arnav was making few calls away from rest .