chapter 7

Khushi instead of reading the files , was reading magazine with so much interest , she dint read just one magazine, she ready 4 to 5 magazine taking them from paper stand with so much shock written on her face .

When  arnav came back to his cabin , he found her reading magazines rather then files which were Untouched by her

Sighing , he walked towards her , sitting opposite to her .

"Shall I ask to get u some more magazine" he asked making her realise his presence.

Pushing her hair behind "hey u back "she said giving him big smile .

"Yeh , so enjoying aren't u "he asked leaning towards her with small smile on Face.

"Yaar what is this Yaar, in all this business magazines , it's only about u , I never knew u are so famous and big tycoon types , I saw yours cover pic on this magazine and I begin reading , I read so much about u know that , common yaar u dint te...

"Yaar what is this Yaar, in all this business magazines , it's only about u , I never knew u are so famous and big tycoon types , I saw yours cover pic on this magazine and I begin reading , I read so much about u know that , common yaar u dint tell me anything "khushi said showing him pic on cover book with surprise look on face .

" oh such a sweet gesture "avnav said leaning back on sofa seeing this lazy girl.

" so u dint ready files " he again knowing she dint read them .

"Nai, those words are so big u know , I don't have phone also to find meaning of those so dropped plan to read then , I have one choice for u , u read and explain me I'll sign after that ...what say " khushi said keeping the magazines on center table and sat back comfortable on sofa .

"Great just great , I'm here for this itself u know" he said getting up

"Then why u run clothing business yaar"khushi said giggling.

" u have just 20mins khushi, read those files then sign them k or els u got stay with me here till late evening , I won't let u go till u finish this files "avnav warned her moving towards his chair dialling intercom number .

"How rude "khushi murmured collecting all the files she went and sat opposite to him chewing his signature pen cap

"Get me my coffee Sam" avnav said after his pa recived his call

"i don't like coffee , I want chocolate shake "khushi said focusing on file with boring expressing in face.

"Yeh chocolate shake too " he said hanging up the call .

He kept typing on lappy , glancing at her every now and then , he was having small smile when he use to see her , her antic expressions, her irrigated face when hair locks falls on her forehead and they she clipped her front hair with pen cap , was so adorable

The peon brought there coffee and shake for both of them .

There was complete silence after that , khushi focused in reading files as she was bored staying with him , she was in hurry to go home and arnav kept observing her every now and then .