chapter 21

Next morning when arnav wokeup from his beautiful sleep he found himself alone in bed...glancing at clock he found its 8 in morning thinking khushi is in bathroom arnav got out of bed stretching his hands in air.

Not finding any noise from bathroom arnav knocked on bathroom door and found it empty.

Thinking khushi might be in another room arnav rushed to her room brushing his hair getting alter

Arnav checked her room , bathroom , living room , kitchen room and found garden also empty

Khushi where are you

Khushi

Khushi

Baby

Arnav checked all the doors and found them locked from inside

"Where she vanished....doors are locked inside ...khushi are you listening to me ...baby where are you " arnav said getting panicked not finding his baby girl anywhere.

He rushed to his room to grab his phone to connect with there security only they can help him.

"Damn this girl ...where she can  go " arnav said entering inside his room and saw her phone laying in sofa just the way she threw it yesterday night.

Grabbing his phone arnav brushed his hair in worry placing the length of room.

While placing the length right infront of bed arnav was loosing his patience with passing second , suddenly he fell on floor as his leg hit something.

" what the " arnav said balancing himself holding coffee table.

He turned around and checked what made him fall but found pair of legs wrapped in white comforter

" what the hell" arnav gaped in horror and lowered himself down on floor and found  his baby khushi was sleeping under bed tangled with comforter clutching the sheet closer to her body with small pout

  Arnav hands slipped seeing his baby khushi under bed

  Arnav hands slipped seeing his baby khushi under bed ...and fell hard on his chest breaking his nose

"Ouch" Arnav muttered rubbing his nose and layed relaxed on floor looking at cutest creature laying under bed not bothering about the world.