Opinions? Update?

Hey guys, thanks for sticking with all this if you're still here. Thank you for reading everything I put out there and for leaving kind comments and criticism, I appreciate it! I wanted to make this quick thing to ask all of those who still read my stuff.

(1) I've mentioned this in the past, (not sure if it's the same story) but I've been wanting to start on this other book for a while, it's still Twd based, but it's more of the story through another characters perspective. Yes it will be a Daryl fic too, but it'll revolve around the characters and story moreso and the characters background. (Hopefully I made that clear)

If you could just leave a comment saying you're interested then I know to go through with it! If not then I won't bother and I'll just keep updating through here or figure something else out.

Thanks so much for your guys' time! If you read this I'm shocked haha. It's rare people read updates (guilty)

Also I have an editing account on Instagram  apart from the one I've mentioned in the past. If you guys wanna follow me my user is: reedixon_ (Make sure to leave a comment if you're from wattpad!)

^^ if you don't want to it's cool I understand! I post mainly TWD, but I also post stuff like undertale, youtubers, and other fandoms and communities I find along the way until twd eventually  starts back up

Have a great day all of you and I'll post again when requests are gonna be open! (Shouldn't be long)