¤Thomas Jefferson ¤

"Hamil-sister...?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The story will follow the reader (you), as Alexander Hamilton's younger sister. You had received a letter from your brother after the war telling you to get on a boat and to get to New York. It was the year 1789 and let's just say your life was never going to be the same again. ------

"THOMAS GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER! "

"As I said earlier, who would've known you'd be capable of being an older brother. " oh boy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

As much as you loved the ocean, being surrounded by nothing but ocean, you had gotten sick of looking at it after a week of sailing,  you didn't want to see the ocean for the next decade. You stepped carefully off of the ship, scanning the crowd for a certain Treasury Secretary. You were about to call out for his name when----

"(Y/N)!" You were almost tackled to the ground.

With a slight shriek, you tried to stay upright as the 'attacker' snuggled up to you.

"A-Alexander! "

When realisation hit you, another shriek emitted from you but much more excitement laced in your voice. You hadn't seen him in years. The only contact you had with him was through your frequent letters but during the war, you didn't get as much as you did.. Now here you were with him. In New York City.

"As much as I would love to spend the whole afternoon chatting with you, I have to attend a cabinet meeting so I'll bring you home so you get to know Eliza----"

At the words "Cabinet Meeting", you perked up. Mustering up your best pouty lips and puppy dog eyes you stared up at your slightly taller brother. And he knew exactly what you were bout to ask before you could even open your mouth.

"You should meet Eliza first, sis--"

"Pleaaseee Alexander?"

"No--"

"Pleaaassseee?"

"Ugh---You should--I give up. Get your bags into the carriage. Let's head to the Cabinet Meeting. " He laid, defeated as you cheered happily.

¤¤¤¤¤ At the Cabinet Meeting ¤¤¤¤¤

The meeting was going nowhere. Period.  It was absolutely useless to spend around 3 hours to argue about something that didn't really make sense to you. You were pulling your hair out at the stupidity of the argument. You had to bite your tongue to stop yourself from saying anything as your brother and the other man he was arguing with stood up, presumably to make the fight physical. You had finally gotten the chance to step in, pulling your brother back you muttered, "Alexander, it's not worth it. "

That's finally when the other man, who you didn't pay attention to, took notice of your existence. Looking to Alexander with a raised eyebrow, he sauntered over to you with a charming grin.

"Who may you be, darlin'? Hamilton's new fling?" He asked, taking your hand to lay a kiss on it, which your brother quickly swatted away with seething anger.

"Don't speak to my sister like that, you bastar---"

"Language, Alexander. "

"....You annoying annoying creature. "

At least he didn't finish the word he was saying.

You turned back to the man in the magenta suit, who now stared at you with bewilderment.

"Who would've known you'd have a younger sister, Hamilton. " Magenta Man (xD)  mused.

"It's none of your business anyways, Jefferson. " Your brother spat back.