¤ Envy (Hamilsquad) ¤

Suggestion by: @Hellokitty2003456

Here's a little drabble:

"What happens when he gets jealous."

This will be modern! It will also be in his point of view!

Tw: Smol beans being so adorably jealous :') the character portrayed as the lover of these characters will be female for the sake of making things easier for me, if you want me to make a imagine with a gender neuteral character or a male being the love interest, let me know! I'm doing Alexander and John's first, then I'll do Laf's and Herc's!

Alexander Hamilton:

"Let's go to the beach!", she says.

"It will be fun!", she says.

If I didn't love this girl as much as I did, I would not have thought twice on going to the beach, especially with my boss, Sir Washington, flooding me with paperwork and drafts I needed to get finished. I thought it would have been a good way to ease up though, (Y/N) looked absolutely joyful when I agreed.

So here I sit on a flimsy fold-out chair, under a floppy umbrella that took me fifteen minutes to assemble as I wait for my girlfriend to come back out from the female washroom.

The beach was peaceful enough. Summer vacation had just ended and many of those students have gone back to being seated by desks to copy what they saw on the blackboard and to go back pretending to care about the man who created to first calculator.

It was Willhelm Schickard who invented the "Calculating Clock", the first mechanical calculator in 1642, thank you very much.

Hearing the soft shuffling of feet on the mixture of dry and wet sand pulled me back from my thoughts of technological history. I looked up to see (Y/N) standing right under the umbrella beside me. Her swimsuit fitted her perfectly as a pair of similarly coloured sunglasses rested on her tied hair comfortably. I couldn't help but stare at her, mouth slightly agaped as I felt my ears and cheeks heat up at how pretty she looked.

"Agh, I— you look nice. " I muttered,  feeling as though all of my thoughts were about her as they rushed around my head at that exact time. It's safe to assume I stopped functioning.

(Y/N) gleamed at me, bending down slightly as she connected my lips with hers, our lips fitting like puzzle pieces. She makes me happier than anything in the world.

Pulling away, (Y/N) waved a little to me before turning around and sprinting into the dark blue, briny ocean. I watched her play around, snapping a few candid photos of her as she swam around. Pulling my shirt off, I planned on joining her in the water to possibly race her.

It really was a perfect bonding day for the both of us— that is until my lovely girlfriend unintentionally drew attention to herself.

Just as I stood up and stretched, a frisbee flew from out of nowhere and hit (Y/N)'s right cheek, and it hit her really hard from what I could tell. (Y/N)'s hand flew up on instinct and cupped her cheek, her face contorted in pain as she let out a whine loud enough for me to hear. Other people close enough glanced over at her with confusion written on their faces.

"I am so sorry, miss."

A man waddled up to her in the water, hands outstretched as though he wanted to comfort her as a string of apologies drew from his lips. He was very easy on the eyes, I could admit that. His light brown hair had a burnished look as the sun shone down on the beach. He was much taller than her and much bigger in build even compared to me. He wore sunglasses, so I couldn't tell if he looked as cute as he seemed to be.