¤Envy Part Two (Hamilsquad)¤

Yay, so after months of not being all too inspired to write the second part of it, here's Lafayette and Hercules' part of the jealousy drabble! Also, i apologise if the characters ever seem a little ooc, I try to write them out in the way I see them (Laf being flamboyant and sassy and lovely and Herc being a cute muscle-y bean.)

tw: nothing new on my little fanfic book. A little swearing here and there, implication of some sexy time. It's nothing new ;D actual warning though, implication of public sex but nothing too saucy hihi ;D

Also, this is not edited!
——————————————————

Marquis de Lafayette

My girlfriend has always been a sprightly little minx. I loved her to death but at times, she would do things on purpose just to push my buttons. Maybe it was due to the fact that she knows that if she pushes my buttons right, it meant a fun rough night would await her, a night involving silk ropes and safewords. As I said before, a sprightly minx.

She has always been good with men, and even certain women. I wouldn't deny that I'm the same, but she was definitely better than I am. She knew the right way to sway her hip, how to drag her words out and how to pout her lips just right. It's how I fell in love. It also served as a dangerous power she had against me. She knew she drove me wild and she teases the hell out of me. The teasing she does brought me to the situation we stood in at the moment.

It was date night and it was my turn to pick where we went and what we did. I decide to bring her to a bowling alley. The last time we went, she completely slayed and I was stuck with washing the dishes for an entire month. I decided that it was time for my revenge.

She looked absolutely adorable. Wearing a casual pair of ripped jeans and a crop top with her favourite bomber jacket thrown on, she looked simple yet sexy. Although I must say, she looks sexy in any situation. We went to the snack bar, right after we settled down at our designated table and lane, to get some chips and maybe a can of beer or soda.

(Y/N) dragged me by the hand eagerly, she has always loved snacks. The way her eyes gleamed at the sight of hotdogs and pretzels made me chuckle. She stood, admiring a pink donut in the display as I decided to start looking through what they had to offer, locking eyes with the cashier for a split second. I realised that his attention was on (Y/N). He had looked incredibly bored out of his mind but when my lovely girlfriend approached, he perked up.

Strange.

I eyed him suspiciously before turning to look at (Y/N), "Mon Amour, what did you want to get? It's my treat." I said, wrapping an arm around her waist. I stood much taller than her so, she had to stare back up at me.

I swear, I felt my heart burst at how innocent and precious she looked in that moment. The way she smiled up at me with the excitement similar to a child's—

Did you hear that?

That was the sound of me combusting.

She grinned up at me before starting to order literally everything of off the menu. From the hotdogs to the slushies.

She had one of everything.

I could feel my blood drain from my face. The snacks were expensive! More expensive than the entreè I had ordered from the fancy restaurant we had gone to a couple of weeks ago.