¤ Alexander Hamilton ¤

" Still Into You."
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey. I know I haven't updated this in literally forever...I've just been busy with school and my own shitty personal life but now that all o' that is almost over I have decided to updated for chuuu! I made an extra long one for youu.

Look at that picture.

It seems like I forgot to do one for the man who's name is the actual musical so here's one of...ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!

Characters: Alexander Hamilton x Reader

Eliza is kind of painted in a bad light.. :'( don't be mad with me. I love Eliza so muchhh! She'll be happy too I promise. Pippa played her well ♥

Modern!

TW: Nothing much. A bit of cheating,jealousy, Regular old swearing--!

"Why should I consider giving you another chance?! I've given you more chances than the number of letters you've ever written in your entire life."

"Because--I know you're still into me and you know what?"

"What?!"

"I'm still into you."
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Alexander Hamilton. The man who you loved and hated at the same exact time. Alexander and you have a-- well, to be honest, you both had a shitty past. You could have honestly lived without meeting and dating him..

But here you were at John Laurens' birthday, standing face to face with Alexander.

¤ F L A S H B A C K ¤

Crash!

Another plate had been thrown violently to the wall just beside Alexander's head.

Both of you were silent, heaving and panting, as you glared holes into Alexander's soul.

On the coffee table, remained your phone. It was still turned on and remained untouched and all you saw on it was a picture of Alexander getting very handsy with a whore, and he seemed to be enjoying himself then. In the picture, you could clearly see Alexander, despite the terrible lighting of the club, his hands pressed on the back of a dear friend of yours..

Elizabeth Schuyler.

The girl you spent most your college days with, you and her used to get shit-faced drunk together, you both barely passed every exam of the semester because you were too busy spending time with each other. You trusted her, and she trusted you. You even promised to each other that you would be each other's maid of honour.  Yet, she betrayed you.

Looking back at the picture, you could tell that they both were too busy sucking each other's face off to notice the obvious phone taking pictures of their betrayal to you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." Hercules had been the one to have sent you the pictures. The way he captioned them seemed sympathetical. You had thanked him for sending him the pictures, even if those were pictures were be exact things that caused your heart to be torn apart.

You were done crying, your eyes were bloodshot and you gripped your shirt till your knuckles were white.

Whenever you and Alexander got into fights, you were both completely violent with each other and it would end with Alexander's lip or eye bruised and bleeding and you would be crying in your shared room, your arms bruised with his finger prints from holding you in place too hard.

"What excuse do you fucking have now, Hamilton?" You spat, venom laced in every word you spoke.

He remained silent, eyes fixed on his shoes.