Chapter 14: graduation

Let's just say, when I burnt my cap on stage I caused a lot of shock.
No one expected me to whip out the old gold lighter on stage and set the ghastly green hat on fire.
I simply set it alight and dropped it on the floor .

Satisfied it had burnt out, I walked off stage with a wild grin on my face.

Fuck tradition.
I believe tradition is nothing.
Useless.
What's the point of inventing something for people to repeat boredly and aimlessly like souless automatons.

"You crazy bitch" Latifa screeches down my ear when they catch up to me.
Shrugging, I turn to face the girls .

"Ready for fame ?" I ask smirking . They all look at each other before looking back at me and squeal.
"Oh Satan your hurting my ears" a familiar deep voice says making me grin and turn around.
Obviously it's manson .
"Hey" I grin at him. Smirking he saunters up to me to plant a kiss on my lips,  causing the girls to making gagging and vomit noises. I stop kissing to flip them off and that's when I realise the main reason my he kissed me .
He'd seen Toby walking up to us. Personally I hadn't even noticed him approaching us. I guess this shows how much the news that id kissed Toby had effected him.
I spin around.
"Please tell me you kissed me because you love me and not just because you wanted to mark your territory" I say staring into his brown eyes. Instantly he looked slightly guilty, his cheeks tainting red.
Raising an eyebrow I go to take a step back, but he stops me.

"I absolutely adore you and worship the ground that you walk on, but that kiss was a mixture of that and...me claiming you. I'm sorry I'm selfish" he finished, scratching the back of his neck guiltily.
Deciding not to ruin the moment and get mad, I giggle at him and shake my head.

"Wait your not mad?" Manson asks me confused.
"Nope, it's cute how defensive you are"
"I . Am. Not. Cute" he spits, pouting.
Laughing, I poke at his pouty lips whilst the colour returns to his cheeks.

"Hello there stranger" my dad says from behind me.
Deciding not to get angry, I turn around.
"Hi dad"
"We good now?" He asks seemingly genuinely concerned.
"Well we're not bad...I still don't agree with what you did to me...or how you did it but without you forcing me to come here I wouldn't have met these amazing guys" I respond gesturing to the girls behind me.

"Aww thank you Ebony" Toby says sarcastically from behind me .
"Get lost I meant the girls" making the girls hug me .
Manson glared at Toby causing Toby to flip him off. Seething, manson was just about to march over to him, when I stopped him ; shaking my head.

However, my dad still looks stressed.

"What's wrong?" I interrogated him, concerned .
"Is there someplace we can talk? You might wanna bring Marilyn too" he says . I'm worried now. What the fuck is going on.

I lead them to a nearby empty science classroom.
Shutting the door behind me, I turn to face them.

"Spill it" I demand
"Well there's no easy way to say this...erm..." he hesitates.

"Gerard has escaped from prison"

A/N
I know I'm sorry I haven't been updating at all but I'm back now...things got super busy with school and crap but wayhey.
PlOtWiSt