Chapter Ten

Kamille K

Kamille K.

A couple weeks had gone by and things were okay. I was now laying in the bed eating ice cream watching some El Chapo series on netflix. After getting out the shower I was beyond tired but I just couldn't sleep for anything in the world.

Ace decided that he wanted to go out so I was all by myself.

Strolling down my instagram Tl there wasn't anything that interested me at all so I exited the app.

I wanted to see what my man was doing but I didn't want to bother him so I called Markees. Over the couple of weeks i'd been friends with Markees he had turned out to be really cool.

"Wassup?" Markees answered lowly

"Hey I was just wondering are you still out with Ace?"

"Nah shorty he left us about two hours ago. He probably handling business."

"Alright thanks." I sighed hanging up. I was tired and I honestly just wanted to be under my man.

After calling Ace three times and getting no response I just decided to call it a night.

-

Waking up around Nine I got up took a shower and completed my hygiene routine.

I grabbed my bag and got out my outfit for today. Me and Monica decided that we were going to go apartment hunting and today was the day. Both our moms would be coming along so it would probably be hectic with all of our opinions floating around.

Monica's mom was a real estate agent so we knew having her come along would help in our favor.

Since Ace still wasn't here I would have to get an Uber to get home and get my car. I was supposed to be meeting everyone at Ihop so w could have breakfast and discuss some things but as usual I was already late.

Checking the app it was showing me that my driver was only 2 minutes away so I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone so I could get downstairs.

As I got off the elevator I walked outside to be met by a cool breeze. It was now transitioning to fall and I was loving the weather. I have always loved the colder times of the year. As I walked around the corner I seen a car waiting and just as I approached it she was calling me.

"Hey Im right here." I answered

"Oh okay." She replied laughing

"Goodmorning." She spoke as I got in the car.

"Goodmorning." I replied

Once I was settled she turned the music up and pulled off. I was never one of those people who wanted to have an uncomfortable conversation with a person i'd never see again. With some of the drivers they gave off a certain vibe that makes you want to talk to them and others make you just wanna put your headphones in and not speak.