Chapter Nineteen

"Hey Kamille where you bee we aint seen you here lately."

"That's not any of your business." Kamille laughed

"I just heard you and Ace been fu-"

"We are in a relationship babe. I don't know why my man is any of you all concern anyways." Kamille said looking up seeing other eyes on her.

"I don't even care I was just asking he aint even that cute for you to be acting like that about him."

"You and the rest of them know he is all that if not yall wouldn't have tried to talk to him. Now I would appreciate it if you and them moved on round I have more important stuff to focus on." Kamille chuckled

Being that Kamille barely talked her snappy comebacks were sending them over the edge. Almost every girl knew who Ace was and it was a surprise that Kamille was keeping his attention as long as she was.

"Are you coming home today?" Monica asked walking up to Kamille

"I don't know does it matter?"

"No I was just asking." Monica said walking away. Even though she knew she missed her bestfriend she was going to let her pride get to her and that would only make things worse.

Fortunately for Kamille Emeria and Aalysia were coming to see her and they would be arriving sometime soon. She didn't tell them about the mess that was going on with her and Monica but she knew they would automatically chose sides being on hers because she was family.

The bell rang for Fourth block and since she didn't have one she walked right out the building.

As soon as she walked outside surprisingly Ace was already there.

"Oop look who's on time." Kamille said getting in the car kissing his lips

"Man whatever." He spoke removing his lips from hers. "Wassup though?" He smirked grabbing her hand kissing it.

"Nothing school was school im just ready to get it over with it's just drama and people in my face for all the wrong reasons."

"You and shorty made up yet?" He asked referring to Monica. Kamille told Ace everything like he was her bestfriend and he was always fair to her telling her when she was wrong as well s right.

"No." Kamille replied shaking her head "I told you im not kissing her ass to be on her good side I could honestly care less." Kamille shrugged

"That's ya bestfriend stop trying to be hard." Ace said grabbing her face laughing

"Whatever." She replied shutting her eyes. "How has thing been lately?" Kamille randomly asked

"What do you mean?"

"You always ask me stuff but you never tell me what's really been going on."

"Shit been aight. It aint none that I can't handle but you knew that. I don't stress you with that stuff cause I don't need you sitting at home stressing and worrying about me."

"I do anyways, even when you're sitting right here next to me plotting your next move." Kamille said causing Ace to chuckle

"You think you know me man?"

"Just a little bit." Kamille smirked

As they pulled up to the Diner she had already seen Aalysia's car parked outside. After Ace parked he walked over and opened Kamille's door.

"Thank you." She said getting out the truck

"No problem." He said walking up behind her grabbing her from behind as they walked to the door.