A small pile of lies

I wake up to my alarm and hit snooze until it was 7:00. When I realized I had only 30 minutes to get ready I quickly got up and put a hoodie on and some leggings and put my hair in a messy ponytail and put on some mascara and then I went down stairs grab a banana and wait for brook to arrive.

I was watching 'the flash' when I went to go check the time and it said 8:00, I was running late for school and as I was rushing around to get my things together all I could think of is " why didn't brook pick me up?  Is she sick? " brook never fo...

I was watching 'the flash' when I went to go check the time and it said 8:00, I was running late for school and as I was rushing around to get my things together all I could think of is " why didn't brook pick me up?  Is she sick? " brook never forgets me and always text me to let me know she is sick but she didn't. I decided to text brook to see why she didn't pick me up.
Me: hey, where r u?
   Read
Me: brook why didn't u pick me up this morning?
  Read
What's her problem today,  she just keeps reading it but not replying oh well I dont have time to deal with this I'm running late. I quickly call my mom to let her know I'm ganna be late to school and that I will have to try and find a way to school.  I tryed calling everyone I knew but they where either busy or didn't pick up so I had no other choice then to walk to school which is 7 blocks away.
I finally made it to school at 9:40 a.m and I had to check in at the front office and by this time I was in 2nd block which is history. I walk in to class and all eyes are on me and I slowly walk to my seat and went on with the rest of my day till lunch.
Lunch time
I walk into the cafeteria and go sit at the table me and brook normally sit at but the only problem was there was no brook. When lunch was about over brook walked into the room and came and sat next to me.  I turned to look at her with a vary mad face and she was all happy and smiling.
"Brook what's wrong with u? "
"What do you mean? "
"U never picked me up this morning and ignored my text messages"
"Oh srry I had to come to school early to tutor some student with math"
I knew she was losing to me bc brook doesn't even have math and there is no tutoring on Thursdays so shes hiding something from means I need to find out what it is. The vell rings before I could ask any more question and I headed to art.
Art class
I walk in the class and see mitchel and I go up to him and talk to him before I go sit in my seat.
"Hey mitchel"
"Oh hey what up"
"Nothing much,  so how was yr first day of school yesterday? "
"It was good, I had a little trouble finding my classes until my girlfriend found me and helped me out"
"U have a girlfriend already? "
" well we did a long distance relationship but then I found out I was moving here and now we r together"
"Awe that's so cute.... What's her name? "
And before he could answer the teacher came in and made us sit.
    End of school
I was walking to my locker and out side to start my long journey back home but when I walk out I seen brook and mitchel talking so I walked up to them and brook seemed startled and nervous but I didn't really pay attention to it.
"Hey guys!" I said
"Hi Callie" said mitchel
But brook didn't say anything
"So I see yall have met" I said
"Ya we r friends" brook said quickly and nervous
"Well I gotta go,  talk to yall later? " I said while slowly backing up but being stopped by mitchel
"Here take my number so we can take later" he said laughing
I be gain to laugh and handed him my phone and he sent a text to himself so he could have my number but I had no time to look at what he sent himself bc I had to hurry home bc my mom has some kind of surprise for me. On the walk back home I decided to turn my phone on and seen the message mitchel sent himself and it said 'sup cutie ;) ' and started smiling and giggling to myself.