Winner or loser?

Friday
I wake up to my alarm and got up and started getting ready for school when I realized that I have my audition today and then start freaking out because I haven't practice, so I go back to my bed and look up some songs to try and dance to. I decided to dance to Taylor swifts new song 'look what you made me do' and all morning till 12:45 I was dancing and then I texted my mom to see when my audition is and where its at.
I write the information down and start getting ready. I put a pink camo nike sports bra on and some bright pink under armer short on and Nike shoes and I leave my hair down and put no makeup on.

When I'm done I text my mom sayingI'm leaving and she tells me good luck

I'm leaving and she tells me good luck. I have my dad drive me the the studio and my moms ganna pick me up. I walk into the building and see a bunch of girls dancing and talking. I felt a smile appear on my face because all I could think of is ' I belong here'. It has always been my dream to become a dancer and I'm finally ganna get to. I was brought out of my fantasy by a girl saying something.
"Hello? " the girl said with a smile
"Hi, sorry I was just admiring this place. " I said looking at all the different people
"I know this place is crazy.  By the way I'm Jennie but people call me Jen. " she said with her hand out waiting for a hand shake
"Well nice to meet u,  I'm callie. " I said shaking her hand. We talked a little and became friends but then we all had to go to a smaller room and they called us all one by one.
Finally I got called and I followed the person to a stage and in front of me was a woman.
"Hello,  u must be" she said taking a pause while looking at a clipboard with paper
"Callie"
"Yes ma'am" I said smiling trying to look confident
"Well what song are u ganna dance to? " she said looking at me with a straight face
" Taylor swift ' look what you made me do"
She nodded her head signaling me to start.
   (The dance she does is the video      above)
The song started and I began to dance and I think I did pretty good and didn't mess up not once but when I was done she just nodded her head letting me know that I can leave. I walked out the room and seen Jen but she didn't look happy so I walked up to her to see what's wrong.
"Hey Jen,  what's wrong? " I said looking at her
"I'm fine" she didn't look at me and I knew there was something wrong because she had tears in her eyes.
I told her to take my number and to text or call if she needs anything and she didn't deny. I gave her a hug by and told her that I hope she wins. I was waiting out for my mom and then I heard my phone buzz and pulled it out of my bag and it was brook.

Brook💎: hey :)

Me: what do u want

Brook💎: what's wrong with u?

Me: what's wrong with me?  What's wrong with u? How r u ganna act like nothing has happen?

Brook💎: I have been busy and what has happen?

Me: r u serious rn?  U have been ignoring me and being rude.... Its like u r forgetting me
   Read

Me: what's wrong with u?  Where is my best friend? Where is the brook that use to tell me anything bc I want her back. Just tell me

And right as I sent that brook texted

Brook💎: mitchel is my boyfriend

I was shocked, speechless
So she has lied to me longer then a week. How could she? I started crying and getting mad. I stop texting her for a while because I didn't want to blow up on her so I put my phone back in my bag and waiting for my mom. When we arrived home I was still mad and had to get rid of all this anger so i went for a walk to try and calm down.
As I was walking I was thinking but then someone pushed me and I fell.
" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to push you that hard.  Are you ok? " I automatically said I was fine but when I looked up I seen mitchel and I got really mad because he flirted with when he is dating my best friend. "What do u want? " I said giving him the stink eye.
" I seen you walking and wanted to see how your audition went" he said smiling
"It went well but how did u see me walking? U just started walking" I said confused
"Oh well I guess we are neighbors" he said smiling all big and showing his teeth. Great I thought to myself,  my best friends boyfriend is my neighbor and I have a small crush on him and he's a flirt.
"Well thanks for asking about my audition but you can go now" I said starting to walk again but he ran in front of me and made me stop
"What do you want boy? " I said angry
"I want u" he said and we both froze and look at each other " I mean I want to hang out with you" he said trying to cover his tracks
" well I want to be alone right now"
"Well I want to be famous" he said looking at me and smiling
"What are you talking about? " I said confused
"Well I thought we were saying things we want but can't be" he said laughing causing me to laugh with him
"That's so cheesy" I said while looking in his gorgeous green eyes.