The dance

I arrive at home and my mom is no where to be found so I grab a bag of chips and sit at the kitchen table and scroll threw Instagram.
7:25 p. M.
I hear the front door open and run down stairs to meet up with my parents and I check my mom and shes not holding nothing so what's the surprise?
"Hey mom"
"Hi sweety"
"So what's my surprise? "
" ok so at work I had a customer that owns a dancing school and I thought you would like it"
" no u didn't,  did u sign me up? "
" ya and you will have to audition this Friday"
"Omg thank u mom hr the best"
I quickly ran to my room and texted brook..... But she ignored me,  I even tryed calling her and I was denied.
I decided to text mitchel and tell him about my news.
Me: hey

Mitchel: sup

Me: I have some great news!

Mitchel: what?

Me: my mom get me into a dancing school! 😊

Mitchel: that's great

Me: ya.... So wassup cutie ;)

Mitchel: haha i see u seen the text

Me: lol ya... Well I gatta get to bed before it gets to late

Mitchel: ok well gn see u at school tm cutie ;)

Me: ok gn mitch

When I was done texting I went into my bathroom and took a nice hot shower and Then put on underwear and a long shirt and went to sleep.
The next day
I woke up and remembered that today is Thursday and tomorrow is my audition.  I got up and put a light blue pink tank top and with some sweat pants and decided to braid part of my hair and then put it all in a ponytail then I just put mascara and high light on for makeup and I pith my shoes on and texted brook.

Brook of course didn't reply back so I had to jog to school and when I arrived I seen brook with a group of girl

Brook of course didn't reply back so I had to jog to school and when I arrived I seen brook with a group of girl.  I walked up to them and looked at me like I was trash but I didn't care what they thought. "Hey brook" and she ignored me and that's when I finally asked her what her problem was and she looked at me like I just did something wrong and walked away. There was something wrong and I was ganna find out what.