A promise never made

Mitchel's POV
We arrive at a cute little restaurant and we sat a a small table and waited for our waitress to get our order.
About 15 minutes we order our food and me and Callie start talking.
"How do u feel babe" callie asked starting the conversation
"Better thanks to my cutie" I said trying to lighten the mood but the night wasn't going to get any better.
We talked a little bit longer and then our food arrived and we started eating and then I told callie to go wait in the car while I paid, when I was done I got into the car and drove to the Eiffel tower and we took the elevator to the top to spend the red of our night.
"Babe? " callie asked making me a little worried
"Yes"
"Can u promise me something? " she asked and I got scared
"Ya, anything" I said trying to calm myself
"Promise me that you won't leave me, that we will stay together forever"
And as soon as I heard her say that I could feel my heart breaking knowing that it was impossible
"I can't make that promise to you callie" I said
"Why not? Is there someone else, is it brook? " the last thing she said killed me just knowing she is thinking of me loving another girl
"No!  Brook is nothing compared to you, your my world, my everything and I can't think of living in world were I didn't have you because callie you are my everything,  you are my cutie callie" and before she could say anything I hug callie before she could say anything and before I knew it she was crying and then I started crying and I just hugged her like it was the last hug I would give her and what I didn't know is that was the last hug I would ever give her.

***************
I hope yall are liking the story and I will try my best to update daily or as often as I can ❤❤❤