Let's play games!

Me and mitchel walked and talked for hours and just about random things but he would say some flirty things but I just ignored it because I didn't want to make it awkward. We got interrupted by my mom calling me
" hey sweety, where are you? "
"I'm almost home. I went on a walk and I'm with a friend. "
"Ok well hurry up its getting late and there's someone at the house for you"
Who is at the house?
"Ok mom I'll be there in about 5 minutes "
"Ok love you bye"
" bye"
I hung up my phone and told mitchel that I had to go home and so we started walking back to our house.
When we arrived to our house but stood right in the middle of of the both if our house and it got awkward.
"So well I'll see u tomorrow maybe"
Mitchel said looking at me
" ya just text me when you wake up and we can go get coffee together" I said looking at the ground because I just couldn't look him in the eyes
"Ok well bye cal"
"Bye mitch" I went to start walking to my house when I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around and seen mitchel.
"What are you doing? " I said looking at him confused
" I dont know, I can't seem to let you go" he said with a straight face
"Its easy look" I grab his hand it make him let my hang go and I told him to stay and started walking and I was almost to my front when I heard my name being called and I turn around and mitchel ran up to me and kissed me. When we he removed his lips I was froze and I could feel my cheeks turn bright red and he just stood there waiting for my reaction but all I could do was freak out and quickly run into my house. When I made it in the house I slowly turned around and seen brook and she looked worried.
"Hey cal, What's wrong with you? " she said looking at me worried
"Oh nothing why do u ask? " I said trying to act cool but I guess I'm a bad actor because she could tell
"Stop lying. I now something happen because your cheeks are red and trying to act cool" brook said getting a little mad but she killed my mood and wanted to bring up lying and I just couldn't hold it in so I blew up.
" you want to call me a lier? Says the one that lied to her best friend for who know how long. How long have you and mitchel been dating? And don't you dare lie to me" when I said that brook looked so mad but at this point I could care less and she has no right to be mad at me because shes the one destroying this friendship.
" why do you care how long we have been dating? And you dont have to know everything in my life and stop being nosey and I don't want you to be friends with MY boyfriend so delete his numbers and dont talk to him in school" and with that brook walk out the house and I was so mad.
I stormed up to my room and my anger got the best of me and I decided to get revenge and the best to do it is with Michel.
The next day
I woke up early this morning and got ready for my "date" with mitchel.
I made sure I looked hot so I put a a white strapless shirt on that shows my chest a lot and a short skirt with designs on it along with some white heals and then I did a smokey eye and mascara with a light pink lipstick and then put a neckless and earrings on. I just let my hair be because it looked good how it was. When I was done I texted mitchel.

Me: hey cutie 😉

Mitchel❤: wassup

Me: r u ready for our date?

Mitchel❤: ya I'm about to head to ur house rn

Me: ok... Send me a pic of what u r wearing

Mitchel❤:

Me: cute!

Me: cute!

Mitchel❤: thx now send me a pic of u

Me: ok

Me:

Mitchel❤: damn ur smokin hot

Me: lol thx... Now get ur ass over here and get me

Mitchel❤: ok on my way cutie ;)