Party

Mitchel dropped me off at home and I went straight to the shower and then bed.
   Next day
I wake up from my mom shaking me and calling my name. She told me that her and my dad have to travel to California for a job meeting and will be back in a week and I just nodded and went back to sleep but got woken up again from my alarm "great".  I get up and put on some sport legging and a cropped sweat shirt and put on my shoes and got in the extra car that my parents left for me and then drove to school.
     Brooks POV
I decided that today I would spy on callie and mitchel because there both acting weird and i have a weird feeling about them both. I went to Callie's house and parked on the other side of the street so she wouldn't see me and I guess she didn't because she got in the car and drove off. She arrived at her school and went inside but I couldn't follow so I went back to my school to spy on mitchel and that was a bit harder because he does nothing but stay on his phone and text someone. I cane. Up with a plan in 2nd block that I would throw a party and invite them. I started spreading the rumor around and when school was over I quickly went home and prepared for a party.
I texted Callie to let her know and she said she would come and mitchel is defiantly coming and then I just waited for the party to start.
    Callie's POV
When I was done talking to brook about her party I called mitchel to let him know.

C: hey babe

M: wassup?

C: did brook invite u to a party?

M: ya, r u going?

C: ya, r u?

M: ya

C: well when we go we have to act like we dont know each other very well and can't hang out ok?

M: ok,  I'll try

C: what do u mean u will "try"?

M: its ganna be hard to not kiss u or look at u the whole party

C: well just dont look at me or for me and then u shouldn't get the urge to kiss me

M: p.s.  dont wear nothing sexy

C:  why?

M: because then I won't be able to keep my eyes off u and if u do it might turn me on

C: I'll try to not look sexy as long as u dont

M: ok deal

C:  ok bye babe

M: bye

I drive home and take a shower and then get dressed in a black crop top and some matron high waist jeans and put on some lace high heels on and put a necklace​on and some earrings then I go into the bathroom and straighten my hair and do a smokey eye with some red lip stick on.

I text mitchel letting him know I'm going to the party right know and he said that he was already there

    The party
I walk into brooks house and can here the loud music playing and a bunch of people. The first thing i did was look for brook and grab a drink while doing so. I finally found her and she was talking to mitchel but I just ignored him like I'm suppose to but I guess it was harder for him to do because when I hugged brook I seen him looking at me.
     Mitchel's POV
I was talking to brook when we got interrupted by... Callie?
I couldn't believe my eyes, callie looks so hot and i couldn't stop staring but then I snapped out of it when brook turned to me and introduced me to Callie and I just shook Callie's hand and smiled as if this was the first time meeting and then told brook that I was going to go get a drink.
    Callie's POV
I talked to brook a little and then walked out back by brooks pool and just looked on Instagram. I was standing outside when someone put there hands on my eyes and said "guess who? " and I said the first name that popped into my head "mitchel? " and then the hands removed them self and it wasn't mitchel.
"Who's mitchel? " that tall handsome man said while looking at me confused
"He's a friend and what are u doing here milo, I though u moved? " I said confused that my ex was back
"I moved back with my aunt lura and will be going to our old school again" he said with a smile
"Well I'm happy to see u back but I have to start heading home" I said while tilting my head toured the ground
"Well can I have ur number so we can hang out sometime? " he said holding his phone out for me to take
"Sure" I said grabbing his phone and putting my number in and then told him, brook, and mitchel bye and went home
     Home
I walked in the house and went straight to my room and changed into pj's and fell asleep.