Started Revenge

Mitchel picked me up and we went to a small cafe down the street and just got coffee and talked.
M=mitchel C=callie
M: so do you now it you made into the dance school?

C: no I should find out today

M: ok, let me now if you made it or not and if you do you have to invite me to see you dance

C: I will definitely tell you. So what do you like to do?

M: I like playing football but I can't join the team this year because its to late to join but next year I will

C: well when u do u will have to

invite me bc I would love to see u play
Me and mitchel talked forever and about anything and everything but there was one thing I wish wouldn't have popped up but did.

M: cal can u do something for me?

C: sure anything

M: can u not tell anyone about the kiss yesterday?

C: yeah but I have a question about that

M: what?

C: why did u kiss me?

M: because you r gorgeous and it felt like the right time and I don't know why but I can't get out of my head and I just felt like I had to

C: well was it what u expected?

M: no... It was way better

C: did u think it was ganna be bad or something

M: well no but.... Its hard to explain. I thought the kiss would have sparks which it did but that's all I thought it would be but no, ur lips where so soft and tasted like bubble gum and ever since the kiss u haven't left my mind

C: wow that's a lot to take in but what about ur girlfriend?

M: I dont know. She doesn't know of course but I dont think I can keep doing this and I dont want to break her heart but I can't date her when ur on my mind

C: well who said u had to break her heart?
He looked at me surprised when I said that and all I did was get up and walk to back to his car and the whole time I was smirking at him and then he quickly got up and followed me.
We both went to my house and my parents where at work so we had the house to ourself. We walked to my room and we started kissing but then it started turning in to a make out session and that's as far as we git because I got interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Hello? "
"Hello, is this callie marie? "
"Yes, who is this? "
"This is the dance studio and I'm here to tell u congratulations, u made it in and we would like if u to come in tomorrow at 9 and to have a song and dance prepared. "
"Thank you so much and I will be there"
We hung up and I told mitchel that I made it and then I told him I had to prepare a dance.

M: well can I stay and watch u dance?

C: sure just dont talk ok

M: ok

I went to my dresser and grabbed some gym clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I came out wearing a sports bra and that has palm trees and a sunset and I put matching shorts on

I came out wearing a sports bra and that has palm trees and a sunset and I put matching shorts on. I walk to my radio and turn my Bluetooth on and connect my phone and then I play the song 'drop that kitty down low' and started to dance (the dance is above).
As I was dancing I notice that Mitchel was watching me the while time and I could tell he was entertained my me dancing. When I was done I seen mitchel lick his lips and I couldn't help my self and I kissed him and we started making out again but this time I heard my parents enter the house and make there way up stairs so I quickly pulled mitchel up and started dancing.
"Hey sweety" said my mom confused
"Oh hey mom, me and my friend was helping me dance. " I said looking at mitchel and he nodded his head agreeing with me
"Did u make it into the dance school? " I nodded my head yes and my mom congratulate​ me and then went to her room to go to bed. Mitchel had to go home so I walked him downstairs and to the front do.
"Bye cal, I'll text u in the morning ok"
"Ok bye" and before I could close the door mitchel grabbed my waist and pulled me in and kissed me then winked and walk out the door and of course I blushed and went back to my room and took a nice long shower and went to bed.