Best friends know best.

Ink went into his art studio, and began searching through the papers on his desk. He spent 5 minutes searching for something until he finally found it. A mobile phone. He went into the entertainment room and grabbed a charger. He realized after the fear of last night that it would be a good idea to be able to stay in contact with Error, so he prepared to give Error the phone once he returned. But for now, Ink headed outside before creating a portal to Dream's house. He needed to talk to Dream, and maybe even Blue, about the voices Error had been hearing. And it wouldn't hurt to introduce Error to them either. 

The portal took Ink to the clearing Dream's house was in, and from outside he could hear the voices of both Blue and Dream. With a smile lighting his face, he walked up to the front door and headed inside. His best friends were sitting next to each other at Dream's dining table, talking about what they had recently been doing. 

"Hi guys!" Ink sat opposite Dream at the table.

"Ink! I heard Error's living with you now!" Blue yelled, almost jumping out of his seat.

"Calm down Blue! You're going to knock the chair over again!" Dream said while grabbing onto Blue's arm, stopping him from jumping up.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited! And happy! I mean we're finally saving the destroyer!" Blue attempted to sit calmly on his chair as he spoke, but couldn't stop himself from shaking with excitement. 

"Well, we're working on saving him at least." Ink replied.

"Made any progress with Error since yesterday?" Dream asked, trying to steer the conversation towards the topic that needed to be discussed.

"Yeah! Quite a bit actually!" Ink explained how him and Error were getting along better, but also mentioned a big problem. The voices Error keeps hearing. "He said that they yelled so loud yesterday that they knocked him unconscious. I mean, that can't be good! There has to be a way to get rid of them..."

"I know how we can help him!" yelled Blue, almost jumping out of his chair.

"How?" asked Dream and Ink in unison.

"I once found this book about helping people with mental disorders in waterfall, and I kept it! I'm sure it said something about hearing voices! I'll go grab it!" With his last sentence, Blue jumped out of his chair, sending it crashing to the ground, before teleporting back to his world to grab the book. Ink had given Blue the ability to teleport back to his own world, as well as the world Ink and Dream (and now Error) lived in, so that his friend could easily get himself out of danger. It was a great mechanism for getting Blue away from his world's genocide runs, but it did mean that occasionally Blue would turn up at odd hours. 

"He could of teleported without knocking over the chair." Dream mumbled while picking up said chair, he sat back down and sighed before turning to Ink. "So are you and Error friends now?"

"I'm pretty sure we are! I mean I even gave him a hug today and he didn't kill me! That's pretty impressive for him. I mean I probably shouldn't of done that since he doesn't like physical contact, but hugs are good for mental health!" Ink's cheeks turned slightly rainbow while he was speaking, and he hoped that Dream wouldn't notice it.

"That's true, but..." Dream looked concerned about something.

"But what?" Ink asked, his voice full of worry.

"But... you TOTALLY have a crush on Error!" Dream's face tuned into an almost evil grin.

"W-what!?" Ink was caught of guard. "I do not like Error like that! We're just friends!"

"Then why did you hug him?" Dream asked, his grin widening. 

"Friends hug each other!" Ink's face was almost covered by his rainbow blush. 

"Why are you blushing then?" Dream asked with an innocent tone.

"I don't know!" Ink stood up from the chair and began to storm out the house, at least until Dream spoke.

"I've got to tell Blue!"

"DON'T TELL BLUE!" Ink knew what Blue and Dream would do. They would play matchmaker and try to get Ink and Error together. And sure it had worked with Geno and Reaper, but this was a special case. Ink doubted that Error would take well to what they would try to do. Besides, Ink didn't even like Error like that! He was just blushing for no reason, and he only slightly liked the idea of dating Error. But deep down he knew Dream was right. He did like Error. But how did it appear so fast? Or had it always been there? Is that why he had hated fighting Error? If so, why didn't he notice it? He wasn't that clueless, was he?

"Don't tell me what?" Blue suddenly opened the front door, a thick and heavy looking hardback book in his arms. He looked at his friends before realizing Ink was blushing like mad. His eyes turned into stars. "OH! Ink has a crush~" Blue place the book on the table then turned to Ink, his eyes blazing with mischief. "So who is it?"

"N-no one! And anyway we have too much to do right now to worry about love!" Ink turned to the book on the table, his cheeks still burning.

"Ink likes Error!" Dream said before stepping back to avoid the big paintbrush Ink swung at him. 

"Shut up!" Ink swung again.

"You didn't deny it!" Said Dream quickly dodging his friends attacks.

"STOP!" Yelled Blue, standing between them. "We have a destroyer to save right now, so we will forget about this for a bit." Ink was filled with relief, until Blue spoke again. "However, once that is done..." Blue turned to Ink with a grin. "Who knows what might happen!" Blue giggled and went over to the book he brought in, Dream quickly joining him. Ink huffed and put his paintbrush back in its holder. He looked over Blue's shoulder, and silently hoped that there was something in the book that could help Error.

Authors note!

This book has over 100 reads! Which I know isn't very big, but it's still crazy to me! I want to thank everyone who reads this book  for doing so, even if you don't enjoy it. I will keep updates as frequent as possible, but I have school and friends as well as big exams creeping slowly around the corner.

Well anyway, have a good day, afternoon, night,or day at hell (school)!