Fights

Error dropped the book on his face for the third time. Growling in annoyance he placed the book on the table next to him and got off the sofa. It was no good him trying to read the whole book in one sitting, he was practically falling asleep! Besides Ink should be back soon. Error looked at the clock, groaning when he saw it had only been an hour. Who knows how long it could be until Ink came back! Pacing back and forth he wondered what he could do to pass time. He didn't feel like playing video-games, maybe he could make a puppet of Dream? Error froze, remebering his puppet of Ink. He should probably take that out of the anti-void before Nightmare went snooping around and found it. It was hidden tightly in strings but that didn't mean it was invisible.

Error quickly made a portal and stepped into the anti-void. As soon as he arrived he sent strings into the air to retrieve the puppet. He poked around with his strings but couldn't find it. His sould dropped as he heard footsteps behind him.

"Error there you are!" He said as Error turned round to face him. "I've been waiting for days for you! Where have you been."

"Nightmare." Error growled, glaring at the goopy skeleton. "What do you want?"

"I'm glad you asked! You see there's this overly happy world called-"

"Go away." Error snapped, still searching for the puppet he made of Ink.

"Well that's rude. I thought you liked destroying." Nightmare grinned as if he knew something, causing Error to freeze. 

Nightmare's grin grew as Error didn't respond. "Are you looking for something?"

"No." Error replied, snapping the strings he had sent up.

"Oh really? What about this?" Nightmare dangled the Ink puppet by the leg, gripping it with one of his tentacles. 

"I made that to destroy it." Error lied, hoping Nightmare couldn't tell.

"Really? Usually people don't protect things they plan to destroy. That cocoon was difficult to pierce through." Nightmare brought lowered the puppet to his eye level, and brought a small tentacle to it, as if about to stab it through the chest.

"That's none of your business." Error said, trying to sound calm.

"It's my bussiness if you've betrayed me." Nightmare retorted.

Error gave a sharp laugh. "I've never been your ally, I only ever helped you because I liked destroying. I don't want to destroy anymore so you can leave. I'm not going to help you."

Nightmare smirked, throwing the puppet behind him and raising his tentacles threateningly. "Oh I don't plan to leave." He walked towards Error, who only glared at him. "If your working with him and my brother, you're my enemy."

Error prepared to fight as Nightmare paused a few steps away from him. "You won't be able to defeat me." He said threateningly.

"We'll see about that." Said Nightmare, darting forward and stabbing his tentacles towards Error, who had easily dodged.

The glitch sent out a bunch of strings, both towards Nightmare and up into the ceiling. Nightmare easily avoided the strings sent towards him, but didn't avoid the puppet that had been dropped from up above. Screaming in rage, he once again attacked Error, this time not completely missing. Error hissed as his foot was impaled, and quickly sent out stings towards the tentacle in his foot. Nightmare thought he had won, and grinned in triumph, until Error decapitated the end of his tentacle. The end instantly dissolved into goop, with felt like acid on Error's wound, but Nightmare also reeled back in completely unexpected pain. This gave Error enough time to send more strings, surrounding him and Nightmare. Nightmare's face fell, and he quickly teleported away, knowing he wouldn't survive the sea of strings. 

Error smiled, glad he had won. But that didn't last as he placed his hurt foot on the ground and was met with a sharp shot of pain. Clenching his teeth, he hobbled over to the Ink puppet and picked it up, checking it for any damage. Satisfied it was fine, he made a portal and quickly stepped through, planning to wash and bandage his foot before Ink came back to the house.

After sorting out his foot, he collapsed on a sofa and picked up the book he had left on the table, and read until he fell asleep.