What happened?

When Ink arrived back home at around lunch time, the first thing he saw was Error passed out of the sofa. He couldn't help but smile at how cute it was to see Error asleep, hugging the book Ink had given him to his chest like it was a pillow. Ink quietly made his way over to the kitchen to make some lunch. After he was done, he carried the two plates over to the sofa Error was asleep on, and gently sat down next to him. However, even this was able to stir the glitch, who shot up, awake but drowsy. Ink giggled, pushing a plate towards Error, who rubbed his eye sockets under his glasses before taking the plate. 

"How did you get on with reading then?" Ink asked, before taking a bite of food.

Error sat up straight on the sofa and placed the book beside him before replying. "I nearly fell asleep, so I got up and did some other stuff for a bit. But you still weren't back so I decided to take a nap."

"And you took that nap by reading till you fell asleep?" Ink guessed.

"Yeah." Error said taking a bite of food, seeming distracted.

After a short time of them eating, Ink decided to talk again.

"So what other stuff did you do?" He asked.

Error paused before deciding to just tell the truth. "I went to the anti-void to look for something, but someone was waiting for me there, and they weren't happy."

Ink was confused by this. "What do you mean? Who was there?"

"Nightmare. He had found something and come to the conclusion that I'd decided to join forces with you." Error explained.

"Dream's brother!? How-" Ink cut himself off, realising that Error had probably worked with Nightmare before. He changed the question. "Why was he in the anti-void?"

"To get me to destroy a certain world. I've never liked him but destroying was just destroying to me so I did what he asked anyway." Error guiltily shifted about as he spoke.

"What happened?" Ink asked, he was starting to worry that there had been a fight.

"He attacked me. I got him to leave but he managed to stab my foot. I cleaned it but it stings slightly." Error said, motioning to the foot Nightmare had stabbed.

Ink was instantly filled with worry, he placed his plate on the coffee table grabbed Error's plate from him, placed that alongside his own plate, and sat on the floor. Error looked at Ink with a confused expression, until the creator pulled off his slippers and sock, revealing the bandaged foot. Ink quickly unwound the bandages, revealing Error's foot, which was slowly leaking yellow blood from a huge gap in the middle of it. Ink gasped as he saw the wound, but quickly made himself get over the shock. He placed his hands over and under the gap and began to heal it.

Error had never been healed before, but the warmth that seeped from Ink's hand was nice. it numbed the pain in his foot, which hurt a lot more than he let on, and also creeped up his body, making the whole of him feel relaxed and warm. After Ink had finished the gap was smaller, but still there. Ink sighed and rewrapped Error's foot. He knew that one healing wouldn't of gotten ridden of it completely, but he had hoped it would.

He once again sat next to Error, but this time leant forward and hugged him tight. "Does it hurt less now?"

"Y-yeah..." Error replied, blushing from the physical contact. 

They stayed like that for a while, Ink clinging to Error's chest while sitting to the side of him. Error eventually lifted his hand and gently placed it on Ink's back. Ink looked up at Error, blushing slightly as Error wound his arm round Ink, pulling him closer. Ink smiled and buried his face into Error's chest as the glitch leant back against the sofa. Soon Error's eyes were drifting closed, and he fell asleep. Ink didn't fall asleep, mostly just to enjoy the cuddle as much as possible. He tried to avoid moving too much, so he didn't wake Error up.

However the peace was shattered when Ink's phone went off. Alerting him that his break was over. It made both of them jump. Ink quickly reached into his pocket and turned off the alarm before sighing and getting off the sofa. Error got up too, looking confused and trying not to lean on his hurt foot.

"I've got to go back to work now." Said Ink sadly. "But I'll be back by four, ok?"

Error nodded, and pulled Ink into a small hug before sleepily saying "See you then."

Ink smiled and left the house while waving to Error. This required walking backwards, and he nearly face planted a wall when he turned around, but Error was too sleepy to notice, something that Ink was glad of. 

After Ink left, Error slowly trudged upstairs and got into bed, quickly falling asleep.

I've been wanting to write these chapters for days so it's nice to finally do that! I might post another chapter tomorrow but if not I have a whole week off of school to write anyway. Thank everything for half-term holidays!