Alone Together.

Ink turned to Error after Dream had left. "So, did you enjoy your first sleepover?" He asked.

"Yeah." Error replied, smiling. "It was fun."

"Glad you think so!" Said Ink.

They fell into a silence. Ink couldn't stop thinking about last nights confession, and became too embarassed to speak anymore. Error was busy trying not to think about the confession, as the whole idea of 'love' confused him, he hardly noticed that it was now silent.

Ink eventually spoke again. "So do you want to have another sleepover soon?"

Error snapped out of his thoughts. "O-oh yeah. That sounds nice."

"Maybe we could even invite some more people." Sugested Ink. "We don't have to but it would be good for you to make more friends."

Error looked uncertain. "I know it would be..." He paused for a moment. "Maybe if the other people you invite are as nice as Dream and Blue then it will be ok."

"hmm..." Ink thought for a moment. "I'll have a think about who fits that category. But for now, how about we just invite some new people round one night to play video games? Only one or two though."

Error nodded his head, avoiding eye-contact with Ink. An awkward silence set in as they both looked away from each other.

Ink eventually gave a small laugh. "I made everything awkward between us, didn't I?"

Error shifted on the spot. "A bit, but..." Error paused, thinking of what to say. He sighed. "I do like you back Ink I'm just confused. I don't understand what 'love' really is or what it means, or even what people who are in love do!" Error paused again. "I don't understand how it works or... or how anyone could ever be in love with me."

Ink gently placed a hand on Error's shoulder, making him flinch and look up and into Ink's eyes. "Well I'm in love with you because you have a great sense of humour, and you have a lot more good in you than you think. As for what love is I have a book that could probably help you with understanding it, I know it helped me. Should I go get it?"

Error was blushing as he looked into Ink's eyes, but managed a nod. Ink removed his hand and went to his bedroom, which was where he kept the book. Error stood waiting for Ink in the main room, still blushing.

Ink soon came back downstairs and handed Error the moderately sized hardback book. "Here it is." Error looked at the cover, which was an off-white and had no text or pictures on. "I lost the cover to it, but that doesn't matter." Ink said, seeing Error's confusion about the bland cover. "But anyway I'm going to head out for a bit, are you going to too?"

Error's head snapped up, and he sharply shook his head.

"You're not going to go destroy?" Ink asked in half confusion and half hope.

"Nope." Error replied. "After you confessed I kinda decided not to anymore...but-"

Error's words were cut off when Ink gave him a massive hug, causing Error to shiver. "That's amazing Error! And-"

Error placed a hand over Ink's mouth. "It's not that amazing. I never should of destroyed in the first place."

Ink removed the hand and went on his tiptoes to kiss Error's cheek. "That doesn't matter now" He said afterwards.

Error didn't respond. His cheeks were coated in blush and he was frozen in position, 'ERROR' signs glitching over his body. Ink nearly laughed at seeing Error frozen like this, but managed to hold it back. 

"Well, I've got to go now but I'll be back later." Said Ink, turning around and walking out the house. When he got to the front door he turned around. "Bye Glitchy!" Ink called to Error.

Error managed to stutter "B-bye Ink." back, still dazed from the kiss.

By the time Error snapped out of it, Ink was gone and Error was alone. He decided to go to his bedroom to read the book, and headed up there quickly. Error didn't even notice that the voices were trying to yell at him, what once would of caused him to collapse could now be easily ignored.

When Error got to his room, he sat on the dark blue armchair to read the book. This is going to take a while... He thought as he began to read.

This chapter was actually out on time!

I even have some ideas for the next chapter so you can expect that soon.