Not a fan

Edited!

Daniel Seavey Imagines 

|Not A Fan|

Y/N's POV

"That'll be 5.99," The cashier man said as his bored eyes glanced at you.

You smiled then shoved your hand in your pocket. When you didn't feel any money in there, you examined all your pockets. Your front and back.

Your eyes closed in embarrassment then bit your lower lip.

The man seemed to realize what's wrong then he groaned in annoyance.

"I'm sorry, really, sorry!" You apologized then lowered your head, wishing the ground would just eat you or disappear. Or maybe, when you get home, there will be a time machine to turn back time and undo your stupidity.

Stupid! Stupid, you! Seriously, going to the store without your wallet?

You scolded yourself as you exited the store.

And as if someone's throwing an unfortunate event at you, the rain poured.

"Oh, come on!" Why does it have to be now?

"Uhm. Miss, are you okay?" A deep-voiced asked you, which you assumed was a boy.

Your brows raised, then you turned your head around to give him a Are you kidding me look. Then referred to your wet body.

Your eyes locked on his. What beautiful eyes that reminds you of an ocean where you just want to float or be in a yacht with your sunglasses and a cold drink on your hand. Preferably, with him. He was holding an umbrella. How rude of him to not offer you.

"I-uh" You rolled my eyes and went beside him like really close.

"You don't mind right?" You asked. As you were closed to him, you could observe his face. Perfection. Was the word that described him.

"Yeah! No, not at all." His lips smirked. Damn, you just wanted to pull him then kiss him. Then his arm wrapped around you as you both entered the store.

"Sorry about earlier I was acting mean and it's just that. I'm not in the mood because my purse was being stupid staying at the house." You apologized as you started rambling how stupid your day went. Or, just you being an idiot... "I mean it was your fault. You could have covered me with an umbrella so I wouldn't get wet and you didn't even-handed me one and just aske-" You quickly covered your mouth when you realized you were starting to blame him from your supposed stupidity. "I'm sorry."You shut your eyes and lowered your head feeling embarrassed.

It was like the cashier all over again.

"It's okay." He chuckled softly. "It's okay, you're cute." His compliment made you opened your eyes in a zap.

"Do you want some coffee or something?" He offered.

"Only if you'll pay." You replied then drag him at the coffee station.

"Do I know you?" You asked when you took another glance, it was like you've seen him everywhere which was weird. "I mean have I seen you before?"

"Oh-uh. I'm Daniel Seavey." He answered, nervously.

"Daniel Seavey, what?" Your eyebrows rose.

He sighed, "You know, I joined American Idol."

Your face was still puzzled.

"I'm in a band," he said when you stood there clueless. "Why don't we band?"

"Oh! You're one of them." You laughed. Still not having any clue who he is.

"Well, it's good not having a girl freaking out. Not a fan eh?"

"How will I become a fan when I don't know you or your band yet?" You replied, smirking.