He likes you

"I like her." He confessed through his self.

He wasn't sure how he liked you. But he did, he really do. He once doubt it, confused at his own feeling. Maybe he feels this way because of your closeness? Because h understood you, or maybe because you were fun to be with.

No, that's exactly why he liked you. You were close and because of your closeness he met you. Your closeness gives him access to your personality. That way he knew you better, understood you better.

He watched as the girl he just realised that he liked. He observe in amusement as you bite your lips, confusing forming in your eyes, as she tapped her finger at her table.

Her confusion grow as she felt someone was staring as her making her conscious. Her eyes wander around the room wondering if her assumption is true.

Her (y/e/c) met the ocean blue eyes. Staring at her, she flashed him a smile making him snap in reality. She couldn't read his expression, the way he looked at you.

He quickly looked away, embarrassed, ignoring her gaze. Embarrassed that he was caught.

The girl raised in eyebrows in confusion.

The girl grabbed her phone deciding to text her friend. "You okay?" She typed and press the send bottom.

Looking at him slightly jumping. Feeling the unexpected buzz on his phone. With shaking hands he took his phone. Don't have any idea what's making him nervous. Maybe because the thought of him liking you or when you caught him staring at her.

He looked at the message you sent him, then at you and you gave him an awkward wave and reassuring smile.

He quickly looked back at his phone quickly replying. Yeah.

You just simply shrugged your shoulders and focus your attention back to the problem you were trying to solve.

~

Weeks have passed. Daniel ignored you. You weren't sure if he was or it's just a coincidence that he was busy. Every time you talk to him, he simply nod and excused his self. When you try to ask him about a problem you couldn't solve he'd give you a shrug and pass you to Jonah. Making him helped you to whatever you were confused at. When you invite him to hang out. Again, he was busy.

"Is Daniel ignoring me?" You asked jonah meeting his eyes. Just like Daniel. He simply shrugged focusing his attention to his paper. Is he even listening?

You simply rolled your eyes letting out a groan as you stood from your seat.

"You okay?"

Everyone's ignoring me. So I'll also do the same to him.

You just ignored him grabbing your stuff.

"There's a party later. Wanna come?" He grabbed your wrist. Stopping you from leaving as you hostel your effort in grabbing your things. Standing beside him motionless.

You thinker for a second debating if you should go or not. "Will there be alcohol?"

"No. There will be tea and cookies." Even when you didn't look at him, you could see his eyes rolling. "Daniel will be there."

Your gaze meet his. A smirk flustered his lips giving you a mischief eyes. You raised your eyebrows looking at him as you pulled your arm away from his grip.

"So?" You huffed.

"Nothing. Will you go? I'll pick you up." He offered, that smirk of his is still visible.

Is he planning something?

"Yeah, sure." You replied. "Maybe if he's drunk he'll talk to me." You muttered to your self. Not loud enough for Jonah to hear you.