Lie To Me

DANIEL SEAVEY IMAGINES

| Lie To Me |

-imagine inspried by Lit To Me by 5SOS ft. Julia Roberts.

Also, I made a book inspired by this song. It's so sad! I can't. Sad yet beautiful at the same time.

As Daniel exited the hotel building, across the street he saw you. The worst part is that you weren't alone. You were with someone else, he can't tell whether your smiling or at least happy as he hoped.

You were hanging with your old friend, his smile grew wider each time he talked. Honestly, you weren't even listening to whatever he was saying. Your mind ventured around Daniel.

Then your eyes shifted across the street. You saw him, Daniel. Staring at you, those ocean eyes screaming something incoherent. You shifted your gaze as soon as you caught him staring at you. You grab Y/F/N's hand as you fasten your pace.

Samantha's (random name) grin widen when he saw Daniel. She intertwined their hand as they both entered the hotel building. She told him about everything she found entertaining that have been going on to update him.

After you guys broke up. All Daniel could think about is you. He wanted to know what you're doing right now. But after he saw you a while ago, he just hoped he had no clue what you were up to right now.

He undressed you as you both collapsed on the bed. Ever since you're breakup, there were so many things you wanted to do just to forget about him. After you'd seen him a while ago, assuming he was with Samantha, your best friend.

While you tried to forget about him, she was there, comforting him, probably laying on his chest where you're supposed to be.

As Daniel's fingers brushed Samantha's hair, he can't help but wish it was you instead of in his arms. In a hotel room, ordering any food you'll find delicious in the menu and watching random movies or youtube videos.

He wished there was a switch, where he could just turn off his feelings for you.

You sat-up straight, your hand clutch on the sheet. Making sure it won't fall as you move your body. Your eyes shifted beside you, it was your friend who was peacefully asleep. His snored reminded you of Daniel's. It used to irritate you, but right now you hoped it was his you were hearing. Your phone was on the nightstand so you took it.

The cold floor touched your bare feet. Not minding the cold, you drag yourself on the balcony. The door was closed and you slid it open. Then your eyes glued on the phone. You open it then went to your messages. Daniel's last message was "Hey, can we talk?"

Which you ignored months ago.

When Samantha drifted off to sleep. Daniel sighed then took his phone beside him that was laying on the bed. He unlocked it and read the last message he sent you which you still had not replied.