Right here

Y/N POV

Watching the stars at night with your boyfriend is the favourite thing you do. Just looking the lovely stars above the both of you makes you feel calm and worry free.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" You asked looking at him and smile. "Hmm, no." You look at him and glare. How dare he ruin that perfect question.

"Forever is such a long time. I rather do anything with you." He say making you flutter as he rub your  hair making you smile again.

"Wow, Daniel."

"You know, I really do see my future with you." He said making you feel nervous. This is some serious that you both never talk about. "I can see myself growing old with you by my side, I can see you walking in the aisle with that beside gown, I can see you with me by my side, you cooking every morning, kissing me while I go home, carrying my children. God I'm so in love with you." He hold your hand tightly not tight enough to hold it as he kissed it closing his eyes.

"I-I" you were speechless and didn't imagine him saying that all to you. "But why me? Are you sure? I mean there's a lot of prettier, skinnier, stunning than me."

"But they're not you. They're not the one who I love. They're not the one who I will find when I'm alone, they're not the one who I wanna grow up with, they're not the one who I wanna carry my children, they're not the one who my heart will always scream and find. They're not you, they're not the girl who I wanna spend my time with." You didn't realise you were crying until Daniel wipe them away. "I love you so much you know that?" He asked and you nod.

Those words made you fluttered and he don't know how much they mean to you.

"I love you too, Daniel. I love you so much that I'm so scared to lose you. I love you so much that I want to spend my whole life with you. You don't know how much those words mean to me." You cupped his cheeks as he kiss you in the forehead and wrap his arms.

"Can you imagine, what would happen if we could have any dream." Daniel took your hand and look at you in the eyes started singing. "I wish this moment was our to own it and it would never leave."

"Then I would thank the star" you look at the star and wished you two will be together forever. "That made our wish come true, cuz he knows where we are, is where I should be too."

"Riiight here, right now. I'm looking at you" you look at his beautiful blue eyes that make you melt every time you look at it. "I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view cuz you mean everything."

"Right here, right now. I'll promise you somehow that tomorrow can wait For some other day to be." You cupped his cheek as he put his arms beside your waist. "But right now there's you and me."

"Right here, right noow. I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view cuz you mean everything." Daniel lift you up looking at your eyes and twirl as you smile and sing to him.

"Right here, I'll promise you somehow. That tomorrow can waif for some other day to be but right now there's you and me." He put you down and you turn around as your back facing his and put his arms around you as he rest his chin at you shoulder. Just feeling each other's presence.

"Oh we know it's coming and it's coming fast so let's make this second last."

"Make it last."

"Right here, right now. I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view cuz you mean everything." You both look at each other like you're both afraid to loss each other.

"Right here. I'll promise you somehow that tomorrow can wait For some other day to be but right now there's you and me."

Daniel lean forward as you both close your eyes feeling each others lip as you both kids passionately.

"Right here, right now. I'm standing with a person who I wanna spend my life with until the day I die."

*********

LOL I KNOW IM THE WORST AUTHOR BUT WHO DOESNT LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SONGS?