One Sided Love | Part Two

It's been three months since the talk with Zach. And Daniel, being with his girl.

You haven't really been talking lately and haven't had any news from him. And slowly, your feelings are fading away. Or that's what you want to believe.

"Daniel broke up with his girl." Zach reports to you making you slightly jump and accidentally bang your locker and saw him leaning on the locker in front of you.

"Yay, what you want to party?" You sarcastically joked rolling your eyes.

"No but this us your chance now!" He clapped his hand excitedly. "I never actually like that girl for him."

"Hey, she's not that bad." You defended her. It's true though and you just don't like stabbing people at the back especially to girls. Rebekah Mikaelson once said 'Girls should have each other's back.' You open your locker once again grabbing the things you need and shoving in The things you didn't need from your bag.

"Uhm yes she is. She doesn't get along with us and have a bad breath." You couldn't withhold your laughter making Zach join along.

"You're so mean." Once you've got everything you need you locked your locker and made your way to the exit.

"Oh I'm just being honest."

"Wouldn't that make him sad though." You wondered continue walking with him.

"Yeah, he's and he invited me to eat with him."

"You mean a date?"

"Kind of but I declined Don't want to see him stress eating and talking about her."

"Some friend you are."

"You should talk to him. You're also his friend you know." I was about to protest that he is also his friend when he called him. "Hey, Daniel! Why won't you invite Y/N?"

Your eyes widen for a second and heart starts beating.

"Oh. Hey, y/n. Would you like to go out with me?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck. "If you're not busy."

"She's not busy and she'd love too." Zach answered for you shoving you by his side. "Just don't forget to take her home before her curfew."

Then he left leaving the both of you alone.

"So, where would you want to go?"